Feedback Emojis and Smilies - Issues and requests

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Chief can we pls pls pls get the old <straining> emoji back? Or a new straining emoji that isnt the monkey see no evil emoji? For when someone makes you a little annoyed and you don't quite know what to say but you are not raging like :mad: It was my favourite emoji. Also could we get like a <huh?> emoji that would be like this text emoji ---> o_O

Chief can we pls pls pls get the old <straining> emoji back? Or a new straining emoji that isnt the monkey see no evil emoji? For when someone makes you a little annoyed and you don't quite know what to say but you are not raging like :mad: It was my favourite emoji. Also could we get like a <huh?> emoji that would be like this text emoji ---> o_O
Just some sprite coords wiped during the update. It's not a huge priority but I will check it out.

o_O
o_O

I can't type it without what I am typying converting to that emoji. This one:
d71d2ub-c6742d91-ad20-4eed-88c9-2034b39caed5.png

oO

Chief can we pls pls pls get the old <straining> emoji back? Or a new straining emoji that isnt the monkey see no evil emoji? For when someone makes you a little annoyed and you don't quite know what to say but you are not raging like :mad: It was my favourite emoji. Also could we get like a <huh?> emoji that would be like this text emoji --->
Bump for the straining emoji. Also the old emoji that use to look like Hillary Clinton when the balloons were released...
giphy.gif

Bump for the straining emoji. Also the old emoji that use to look like Hillary Clinton when the balloons were released...
giphy.gif
We should still have all the emojis we used to have.

When did you last see it?

The current emojis are crappy so I'm less likely to use them. :D :) :p
These ones below are much better. Didn't we used to have them?
eDFoHaK.jpg
I found the sprite.

I might put them in with an "old" or "v1" prefix so you can use them if you want to go to the trouble.

xenforo-smilies-sprite.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

xenforo-smilies-sprite.png

Got to get the names right

smile - grin - cool - mad - nerd
rolleyes - tongue out - is this one confused? - wink - shouty old man
embarrassed - eek - sad - rofl - ??
?? giggle? - sleep - ninja - lol - ??
?? - poo - cry - love - ??
thumbs up - thumbs down - ?? - alien - devil
?? - vomit/sick - ?? - ?? - ??

Anyone?

Lore are you up on the emojis? Gralin ?

Any of our Moderator peeps?

View attachment 997792

Anyone?

Vote the one after rofl is 'U wot m8?'

View attachment 997792

Anyone?

The ones I sent you the other day were these, they all have their names on them:
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 11.59.09.png

Maybe not quite related to the normal emojis, but can you please enable that Queen reaction emoji?

So many situations I've thought were the perfect time to use it and have been left wanting.
No.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back