Feedback Emojis and Smilies - Issues and requests

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of these could be promoted to top billing in future.

Suggestions accepted.
If you use them enough they'd be under recents anyway, but these used to get a good run back in the day:

:smilev1::sadv1::cryv1::confusedv1::eekv1::rolleyesv1::tongueoutv1::coolv1::madv1::cute::embarrassedv1::sickv1:

Along with the old thumbs up, thumbs down, playing cards, and the bigfooty footy (which all look terrible on dark mode with stray white pixels on them).

If you use them enough they'd be under recents anyway, but these used to get a good run back in the day:

:smilev1::sadv1::cryv1::confusedv1::eekv1::rolleyesv1::tongueoutv1::coolv1::madv1::cute::embarrassedv1::sickv1:

Along with the old thumbs up, thumbs down, playing cards, and the bigfooty footy (which all look terrible on dark mode with stray white pixels on them).
Seeing these ones make me miss them now.
There are replacements for a lot of them in the new ones but they are all a lot more subtle and standardised.

I never really use smilies but these were my favourites to see.
:embarrassedv1::grinv1::coolv1::rolleyesv1::tongueoutv1::confusedv1::eekv1:

Seeing these ones make me miss them now.
There are replacements for a lot of them in the new ones but they are all a lot more subtle and standardised.

I never really use smilies but these were my favourites to see.
:embarrassedv1::grinv1::coolv1::rolleyesv1::tongueoutv1::confusedv1::eekv1:
Yeah they're cute haha, I still associate particular ones with particular posters who used to use them all the time, but never took up the new ones. The replacements just don't always do the same job I guess

Chief in addition to the :trophy: emoji, I am just wondering if you would be kind enough to please consider adding the Sweet F.A Premiership badge as an emoji?
OK if you can give me an image that is about the right size. Or do you just want the badge as is?

OK if you can give me an image that is about the right size. Or do you just want the badge as is?
605_1581310519l.jpg

As is is suitable for me!

Can we have more popular react options, please? Things like Roll Eyes, No expression, and such....rather than exotic ones like cocktail glass, vomit, etc as available in PMs. Like a standard set of say 8 of the most internet-culturally popular expressions....like, dislike, sad, angry, love, rolleyes, no expression, etc.

Can we have more popular react options, please? Things like Roll Eyes, No expression, and such....rather than exotic ones like cocktail glass, vomit, etc as available in PMs. Like a standard set of say 8 of the most internet-culturally popular expressions....like, dislike, sad, angry, love, rolleyes, no expression, etc.
As in, for use on the board and in PMs all standardized, say 8-10 of the most obvious/popular/useful reacts (ie, adding rolleyes, no expression, maybe ....happy, shrug, etc ??

We literally have all of those except no expression - which I wouldn’t call universally popular - and roll eyes is only in PMs atm.

Drunk :drunk: would be a common one for bigfooty though, and embarrassed :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We literally have all of those except no expression - which I wouldn’t call universally popular - and roll eyes is only in PMs atm.

Drunk :drunk: would be a common one for bigfooty though, and embarrassed :$
Thats what im suggesting...the current board reacts, add rolleyes, a no expression or shrug type, and drunk and embarrassed....to the existing board reacts....and then make that set of 10 standard for both PMs and the board

Thats what im suggesting...the current board reacts, add rolleyes, a no expression or shrug type, and drunk and embarrassed....to the existing board reacts....and then make that set of 10 standard for both PMs and the board
Getting rid of all those exotic ones in the process, like divvy, rainbow, cocktail, etc. Just a range of popular expressions and like/dislike.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back