Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, just the years been such a cluster **** i want to see change.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

You still don't understand #eco cletus?

We all want things to change off field, just not riding the bumps game day.

I've explained this to you already, FFS keep up you bellend..

#eco

You still don't understand #eco cletus?

We all want things to change off field, just not riding the bumps game day.

I've explained this to you already, FFS keep up you bellend..

#eco

Ringing me up, yelling things at me like "FFS you're thick Cletus", "focus you f.......ing hayseed" and "is that Slim Dusty i hear in the background? WTF is wrong with you?" Isn't explaining things _Wang_ Just saying.....

Ringing me up, yelling things at me like "FFS you're thick Cletus", "focus you f.......ing hayseed" and "is that Slim Dusty i hear in the background? WTF is wrong with you?" Isn't explaining things _Wang_ Just saying.....

Eh eh eh :D

#eco

Please send me an application form. All aspects of my life are going well bar one. Wife's good. Kids good. Job good. Punting going well. Yet I chose to sit on the couch and get emotionally invested in that s*** tonite Life's too short.

#eco

lol what? You are assessing your life and you have categories. Wife, Kids, Work.....and Punting.....lol what!!! Dude, this is the best advice anyone is going to give you for a long time. Punting is a mugs game and you should quickly downgrade its importance in your life. Find a less expensive "bit of fun" hobby ASAP. :sweatsmile:

I'm a long time Tigers supporter and in the old days used to be on bf quite a lot. The last few years I have been just a reader of bf but I can't take what I'm seeing from this club anymore.

I feel #eco but i feel we, the fans, now need to do something to fix this club

For example should we start a petition on change.org to get some necessary changes done at the club?? We need to do something to right this fast sinking ship

Let me know what you all think

I'm a long time Tigers supporter and in the old days used to be on bf quite a lot. The last few years I have been just a reader of bf but I can't take what I'm seeing from this club anymore.

For example should we start a petition on change.org to get some necessary changes done at the club?? We need to do something to right this fast sinking ship

You've made it here buddy
#eco

there is a sack Dimma one

https://www.change.org/p/richmond-football-club-sack-damien-hardwick-from-richmond-football-club

*Note: If you choose to sign it, be calm and reasonable, do not be abusive and belligerent. They will ignore it if people act like petulant teenagers on there.

that being said

#eci

Last edited:
ok thanks for letting me know about the petition I just signed it.

But why does it only have 28 supporters?? Have 71,000 tigers members and so many more supporters really become so apathetic??

Sign it everyone.

#eco

adogsbollocks.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back