Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening #eco campaigners, i hope you are all having a fabbo Sunday. Me? Not so much. You see i will continue to rage while i see the names Vickery, Hardwick, Hartley and Jackson at Richmond.
So stay out of all the active threads demanding change because you have no place there. I'm gonna rage against this machine till i see the change we need.
On a side note, good to see Damien Handbrake go #eco on the season pretty much declaring we will be lucky to win another game.
#dimmaiseco
#dimmagottago

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

#dimmaiseco is exactly right and should be a global trend.

But then again I don't care if it is or it isn't... #eco

Good evening #eco campaigners, i hope you are all having a fabbo Sunday. Me? Not so much. You see i will continue to rage while i see the names Vickery, Hardwick, Hartley and Jackson at Richmond.
So stay out of all the active threads demanding change because you have no place there. I'm gonna rage against this machine till i see the change we need.
On a side note, good to see Damien Handbrake go #eco on the season pretty much declaring we will be lucky to win another game.
#dimmaiseco
#dimmagottago

tl;dr
#eco

#dimmaiseco
#dimmagottago

Sorry your sunday was so bad, its a shame a rubbish game on saturday ruined it.
Mine was Great, took the wife out for brekkie did some work on the backyard, weather was great.
I look forward to continue posting my opinions in change threads while also enjoying my weekends.
peace out,
#ECO

Sorry your sunday was so bad, its a shame a rubbish game on saturday ruined it.
Mine was Great, took the wife out for brekkie did some work on the backyard, weather was great.
I look forward to continue posting my opinions in change threads while also enjoying my weekends.
peace out,
#ECO

You goddamn son of a bitch........

7a4dbbe8685d80ce3229516ab3ac97ef.jpg

Even ply has given up on the Tigers :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barely been on this forum since I posted that I'd emotionally checked out by Round 3
Had a pretty good year too, got a new job and hit 1100% of my KPI target at work for the last financial quarter
Good to have you back but don't brag about the year as there's a lot of days left and things can go pear shape just ask the tigers.

Back