Analysis Emotionally checked out (extended 2017 edition)

Have you checked out?

• YES

Votes: 170 56.7%
  • NO

Votes: 71 23.7%
  • tl;dr wang you are a knob !!

Votes: 59 19.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the intrude but **** me I just read through this and the similarities to what we are saying to what you were saying are so similar... here’s hoping lightning strikes twice....

tim_saints mate they are ay !!

#eco is the way to go

This thread makes for interesting reading when you take into account what Merve Keane spoke about last night.

Sorry for the intrude but **** me I just read through this and the similarities to what we are saying to what you were saying are so similar... here’s hoping lightning strikes twice....

I'm sure _Wang_ will be OK if you started your own #eco thread on your board. As long as he's attributed. It worked for us.

Let it flow through you......yes, yeeeessss, goooooood, gooooooooooood

45782de0d8f65f431c2aeffa067b8607.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I told everyone that i was ECO in 2016 but, lets be honest, there is no such thing. I couldn't check out of this club now even if I wanted to. I love them through the bad times and the good. They're family.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told everyone that i was ECO in 2016 but, lets be honest, there is no such thing. I couldn't check out of this club now even if I wanted to. I love them through the bad times and the good. There family.
Yeah, I dunno, I was pretty close to the tipping point in 2016. * that was hard to live through. I'd successfully rid myself of the memory of Taylor Hunt until last night

Back