Other #encouragementaward Town Hall

Should we bring the #encouragementaward back

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I nominate gg for the htfu award. He is trying to palm this off as his decision but i think he has been leant on by those in higher places after the likes of hench and tnova ran crying to them.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I nominate gg for the htfu award. He is trying to palm this off as his decision but i think he has been leant on by those in higher places after the likes of hench and tnova ran crying to them.
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Seconded.
GG.exe gets the first handbag awarded for being the winner of the prestigious HTFU. This handbag comes with extra frills, cosmetics and capsicum spray, everything a girl needs* out on the town in Oakland.

*Note: handbag may or may not contain semi-automatic weapons.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Seconded.
GG.exe gets the first handbag awarded for being the winner of the prestigious HTFU. This handbag comes with extra frills, cosmetics and capsicum spray, everything a girl needs* out on the town in Oakland.

*Note: handbag may or may not contain semi-automatic weapons.
Surely Chris Gayle gets the first one.

Would be staggered if you aren't right, Manure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am not the mod that has banned the entertaining ones. Not certain it was you but:
#freetheangryones
I didn't ban anyone. What I did was infract them. Just so happens, both of them had compiled a large amount of infraction points elsewhere recently, so it all adds up and causes a suspension.

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I didn't ban anyone. What I did was infract them. Just so happens, both of them had compiled a large amount of infraction points elsewhere recently, so it all adds up and causes a suspension.
Do you get notified when you get infractions?
(Not sure I got some when "talking" with Dees fans recently or when "talking" to Cheatriots & Sqeeler fans)

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Do you get notified when you get infractions?
(Not sure I got some when "talking" with Dees fans recently or when "talking" to Cheatriots & Sqeeler fans)
You get PM'd by a mod

and they can't tell you what your infraction was because the post gets deleted

stupid system

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
Sorry may offend a few here but zero tears given about Hench. He was aggressive to the point of rude and else where would have gone earlier.

If Tigernovas got a few infractions that's sad only from the point of view that I won't be able to enjoy a meltdown....

Back