Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Deanos

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Considering the season is finished for our VFL team. Sack all the ******** campaigners, should be playing finals, ******* sack everyone.

In other news, this bloke is a Legend:
376680-tlsnewsportrait.jpg
#frostywinner #champ

Final Ladder Position:
15wfkh4.jpg

Players VFL years in review:

Richmond Listed Players:

Reece Mckenzie:
bfkj9c.jpg

Liam Mcbean:
11wdlvl.jpg

Matthew Dea:
2sb72us.jpg

David Astbury:
1zlsq6d.jpg

Chris Knights:
13ydzwn.jpg

Matt McDonough:
ermmx1.jpg

Ivan Soldo:
2v01fns.jpg

Connor Menadue:
2vrwhlx.jpg

Shaun Hampson:
1fjnrm.jpg

Nathan Gordon:
2s860yg.jpg

Jason Castagna:
ebbva9.jpg

Matt Arnot:
10pum9y.jpg

Dan Butler:
2cy5wxv.jpg

Todd Elton:
o0t2dv.jpg

Tyrone Vickery:
1j1a3t.jpg

Nathan Foley:
21l73vc.jpg

Nathan Drummond:
4vgw0w.jpg

Chris Newman:
2l9se1w.jpg

Kane Lambert:
r29m3t.jpg

Cory Ellis:
jj8hdt.jpg

Sam Lloyd:
69gvmd.jpg

Ben Lennon:
2mecu2p.jpg

Jayden Short:
2ewp79u.jpg

Matt Thomas:
2il0zo7.jpg

Steven Morris:
23th4cw.jpg

Reece Conca:
2j0ff5f.jpg

VFL Listed/development coaches:

Andrew McQualter:
28qrzub.jpg

Luke Conca:
2j5j8sz.jpg

Anthony Scott:
5a3txl.jpg

Nick Mellington:
30920kk.jpg

Ryan Gale:
mljyg8.jpg

James Wall:
2vcvkvs.jpg

Rian Mcgough:
35bv41i.jpg

Pat Contin:
14xlhj.jpg

Jake Aarts:
2vxlme1.jpg

Tom Quinn:
126e9tk.jpg

Ed Barlow:
2dkwsid.jpg

Tyson Kruse:
2mcbxmu.jpg

s**t year for the team but i'm not overly disappointed in Tim Clark TBH.

McBean is a far superior player compared to last year, much more involved and playing as KPF/Ruck

The development of McKenzie has been super impressive

The development of Lennon from the start of the year to the end has been sensational. Can really been seen in his AFL performances.

Similar with Lloyd.

The bigger problem is how awful our VFL listed players are.

Last edited:

McBean is a far superior player compared to last year, much more involved and playing as KPF/Ruck

The development of Lennon from the start of the year to the end has been sensational. Can really been seen in his AFL performances.

Simlar with Lloyd.

The bigger problem is our awful our VFL listed players are.

Hopefully we look at this. Hoping to see us play a Tac cup player quite a bit like this year with Dunkley. Would like to see Scott and Mellington and Barlow, wynne kept maybe a few others. The rest can go.

Simlar with Lloyd.

The bigger problem is our awful our VFL listed players are.

The biggest problem is we want to play like the senior side (same game plan and structures), but don't have the personnel to pull it off. Which leads to crap football and results that we've seen. The two options to fix this is to either change the structures so that we are competitive or invest heavily in more skilled VFL listed players. This coupled with the growth of last years crop of draftees and more competition for spots in the senior side i.e. injury free C.Ellis and Conca, should see much better performances next year.

The last few rounds of the year, we had around 8-10 18/19 year olds playing for us, which regardless of their skill they will struggle to remain competitive.

Definitely need a new coach as he doesn't have the eye to get decent VFL players up and running. Also he was continually playing sides with too many talls. Any fool could see we needed more run and carry players with extra mids especially when we had Conca short CEllis and a few other smalls constantly injured
A step backwards this year
Operation get Peter German and bring along Younan Johns Hartley Ozzie and McConnell and we will be a ten goal better team instantly
Little Conca wouldn't get a game in the EDFL let alone VFL so heavy and slow
McBean will make it
Short has potential
Arnot delist
Madonna stuff if I know as he shows heaps at VFL level , but hasn't taken his limited opportunities in the AFL
Dave trade and Todd give him two more years
Thomas VFL capitano
All the kids stay and develop them

We broke away from Coburg to get better I'm struggling to see any improvement with the current set up
Cmon RfC invest in our future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hard to judge him as a coach as our vfl list is schizen clarko couldn't get this side to win a flag. having said that would love knighta in the set up.

positives bean wining the frosty with 2 games less then the other 2 who share it with him.
lennon,lambert worked well in the twos there form couldn't be denied and are now producing in the ones.
matt Thomas good player to have on the list can do the job if need be gun vfl player boys love him.
soldo showed a few things needs work but there is something there.
big reece is a man mountain takes a great mark has things to work on but to get him for what we did is amazing.

I think there has been some really good positives, "some" of our youngsters have come on.

I think the main issue isn't the coach, but the non-Richmond players.

Looking at our players most aren't up to it, some go back to playing VAFA/Club if not selected.

We really need to get experienced players in there- I was happy with Cachia (as captain) is a quality campaigner playing AFL, VFL, SANFL. I don't mind him on our list, but we've got too many passengers eg: Luke Conca etc. who bring nothing and aren't great.

We need to recruit/look at these experienced guys or young talent that missed the draft, Mellington looked good this year (similar to Drummond last year) when we were able to get Dunkley/Clayton Oliver for example as 23rd man they've been promising.

Hopefully we look at this. Hoping to see us play a Tac cup player quite a bit like this year with Dunkley. Would like to see Scott and Mellington and Barlow, wynne kept maybe a few others. The rest can go.

Wouldn't hang on to Cachia? I thought he was probably the best non-AFL listed player, in the few bits and pieces I saw

How's Soldo progressing? Could you see him at AFL level at any point?

I really like the look of the kid. Big unit. Not intimidated. Looked a lil lost sometimes, but if he continues to develop as well through 2016, could potentially play AFL in 2017.

Definitely need a new coach as he doesn't have the eye to get decent VFL players up and running. Also he was continually playing sides with too many talls. Any fool could see we needed more run and carry players with extra mids especially when we had Conca short CEllis and a few other smalls constantly injured
A step backwards this year
Operation get Peter German and bring along Younan Johns Hartley Ozzie and McConnell and we will be a ten goal better team instantly
Little Conca wouldn't get a game in the EDFL let alone VFL so heavy and slow
McBean will make it
Short has potential
Arnot delist
Madonna stuff if I know as he shows heaps at VFL level , but hasn't taken his limited opportunities in the AFL
Dave trade and Todd give him two more years
Thomas VFL capitano
All the kids stay and develop them

We broke away from Coburg to get better I'm struggling to see any improvement with the current set up
Cmon RfC invest in our future.
Your Coburg bias is showing through once again brother.
With everything being equal where would your Coburg lads slot in?
B:Dea,Astbury,Morris
HB:Menadue,Elton,Costagna
C:Drummond,Cellis,Butler
HF:McDonough,Griffiths,Knights
F:McBean,Mckenzie,Lloyd
R:Hampson,Pettard,Foley
I/C:Arnot,Short,Thomas,
Yes i know there are injuries etc but why would your boys want to come to us or other top rated VFL players when there is a chance they won;t get a game.
As for the coach,Well unless your willing to abide by the instructions given by the senior coach (Dimma) then you won't get a look in,Which is fair enough in the bigger scheme of things.

Your Coburg bias is showing through once again brother.
With everything being equal where would your Coburg lads slot in?
B:Dea,Astbury,Morris
HB:Menadue,Elton,Costagna
C:Drummond,Cellis,Butler
HF:McDonough,Griffiths,Knights
F:McBean,Mckenzie,Lloyd
R:Hampson,Pettard,Foley
I/C:Arnot,Short,Thomas,
Yes i know there are injuries etc but why would your boys want to come to us or other top rated VFL players when there is a chance they won;t get a game.
As for the coach,Well unless your willing to abide by the instructions given by the senior coach (Dimma) then you won't get a look in,Which is fair enough in the bigger scheme of things.
There are few blokes on your list that I reckon will not be there next season
The coach is a sitting duck atm. Really wouldn't be hard to upgrade and I reckon German could easily implement the tiger game plan more successfully at VFL level
Yeah I reckon I had a bit of a bias towards Coburg boys , but they passed us twice in a season:eek:

Back