Media End of season shake up and JOVIAL chit chat - Las Vegas Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

1607912013609.png

Announcement from the recruitment and contracts team at LVB:

There comes a time in every Qooty players life when there is that inevitable end of season review. The player sits down with the Coaching staff and Leadership Group and goes through the past seasons performance. Things like improvement metrics, training targets and well of course results are discussed in alignment with where the club sees the player within the team.

It never gets easier for the players to be confronted with their short comings in performance, behaviour and leadership stakes. Players sweat during these reviews as it will often dictate whether a new contract is offered, a trade is sought for the player or they are simply delisted and sent off into the Qooty wilderness. However it is still an integral part of running a successful Qooty club and something all players must endure to ensure the health, talent and longevity of the list profile.

Another important part of running a club is to manage finances appropriately. It is important to note here, that decisions that were made prior to new management, often leave the new incumbent with a raft of legacy issues that they must balance out and correct for the long term sustainability and viability of the Qooty club.

So moving on, we sat down with one LVB player and below is a extract transcript of the end of year review. For illustrative purposes "RB" is the LVB review board and "Player" is the said interviewee.

Panel Player
1607914099307.png 1607914235632.png

RB: Good morning Player, please take a seat and get comfortable, the review process should take about an hour. During this process we will review footage, get expert opinions from the coaching staff and have a general discussion about your performance, strengths and weaknesses for S30 at the Bears. The Leadership group is welcome to chime in at any time as well. Any question so far?

Player: No, this isn't my first rodeo, lets get on with it.

RB: Excellent lets move onto the review. Rounds 1-3 you were playing exceptionally well, holding down a key position in the team, the club was rapt with your opening rounds, you were up and about and leading from the front, anything you would like to add?

Player: Just happy to do my job as part of the team, thankyou for recognising my effort but it is unnecessary.

RB: Excellent, thankyou for your response player. Moving onto Round 4, we would like to talk about the incident where an LVB senior clubman, yourself, threatened physical violence against another Qooty player. In fact, I think the words you used were " Would you go face to face in the street, I bet not, coz without your mates you’re as weak as fu**en piss pal." "You’re a dog mate, absolute fu**en dog ", "

**Player getting agitated kicks chair and stands up and interrupts**

Player: That Blacky, he is a dog campaigner!

RB: That being said and well may be true, do you believe this behaviour was a good representation of the code of conduct at the Bears? Do you believe this was a good example to set for the younger players?

Player: Get Stuffed. That Blacky can get stuffed too, ******* dog campaigner.

RB: Okay ..... please sit back down player and behave like an adult. Moving along, we need to talk about the elephant in the room. It was noted that upon multiple weeks, you failed to actually show up to training or matches. Now we at the Bears are an inclusive, modern, understanding club but we need to ask the question, why did you take leave of absence without informing the club?

Player: I was trying to find that dog campaigner Blacky, spineless mouthy wannabee-mod-when-it-suites.

RB: Did you find him?

Player: No... I got waylaid in Mirrabooka and blacked out for 2 months.

RB: For TWO months?!?!?!?

Player: Well ... I had a few cashies on the side. Too good to pass up.

RB: You do understand this left the team in a rather uncomfortable situation, some were even concerned about your welfare. Team sheets had to be rejigged, LG had to be moved around, do you have any viable explanations about your actions?

Player: Get Stuffed, that Blacky ... *RB interrupts*

RB: Yes, yes we know, he is a dog campaigner.

RB: From that point, the season for the Bears started a downward spiral. We believe, had you acted competently in the role you were assigned to play, that S30 would have been a different outcome in so far as Qooty success. What do you have to say to that?

Player: This ain't my first rodeo, it's about time others took the burden and carried the team. The club survived, made finals, why all the pissing in the wind?

RB: Quite true, the club did make finals, without you. *hands Player a letter*

Player: *reading letter below*

Dear Test Tickle

TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT

We refer to our show cause letter of 13 December 2020 and your response on 14 December 2020. We have given serious consideration to all matters and subsequent responses you have raised.

Your responses do not allay our concerns about your lack of judgement or insight into the impact of your behaviour on other people within the club. We do not have confidence that if you were to continue in a leadership role with the club that you would lead in accordance with our expectations and club values.

I have noted your personal circumstances and suggestions that stepping away from the Captaincy and LG duties might be an acceptable compromise. Unfortunately, I consider that your continued employment at LVB would not be conducive to maintaining a harmonious, productive and safe club.

Accordingly, your employment with LVB is terminated, effective 14 December 2020.

Please be advised that all final monies due to you will be paid into to you Qank account as soon as possible, including five weeks payment in lieu of notice.

You are required to immediately return all LVB property including security gate cards, keys, locker, records, jumper and any other LVB property you possess.

Yours sincerely,

LVB Leadership Team.

Las Vegas Bears DELIST player Test Tickle

giphy.gif

View attachment 1027984

Announcement from the recruitment and contracts team at LVB:

There comes a time in every Qooty players life when there is that inevitable end of season review. The player sits down with the Coaching staff and Leadership Group and goes through the past seasons performance. Things like improvement metrics, training targets and well of course results are discussed in alignment with where the club sees the player within the team.

It never gets easier for the players to be confronted with their short comings in performance, behaviour and leadership stakes. Players sweat during these reviews as it will often dictate whether a new contract is offered, a trade is sought for the player or they are simply delisted and sent off into the Qooty wilderness. However it is still an integral part of running a successful Qooty club and something all players must endure to ensure the health, talent and longevity of the list profile.

Another important part of running a club is to manage finances appropriately. It is important to note here, that decisions that were made prior to new management, often leave the new incumbent with a raft of legacy issues that they must balance out and correct for the long term sustainability and viability of the Qooty club.

So moving on, we sat down with one LVB player and below is a extract transcript of the end of year review. For illustrative purposes "RB" is the LVB review board and "Player" is the said interviewee.

Panel Player
View attachment 1028006View attachment 1028010

RB: Good morning Player, please take a seat and get comfortable, the review process should take about an hour. During this process we will review footage, get expert opinions from the coaching staff and have a general discussion about your performance, strengths and weaknesses for S30 at the Bears. The Leadership group is welcome to chime in at any time as well. Any question so far?

Player: No, this isn't my first rodeo, lets get on with it.

RB: Excellent lets move onto the review. Rounds 1-3 you were playing exceptionally well, holding down a key position in the team, the club was rapt with your opening rounds, you were up and about and leading from the front, anything you would like to add?

Player: Just happy to do my job as part of the team, thankyou for recognising my effort but it is unnecessary.

RB: Excellent, thankyou for your response player. Moving onto Round 4, we would like to talk about the incident where an LVB senior clubman, yourself, threatened physical violence against another Qooty player. In fact, I think the words you used were " Would you go face to face in the street, I bet not, coz without your mates you’re as weak as fu**en piss pal." "You’re a dog mate, absolute fu**en dog ", "

**Player getting agitated kicks chair and stands up and interrupts**

Player: That Blacky, he is a dog campaigner!

RB: That being said and well may be true, do you believe this behaviour was a good representation of the code of conduct at the Bears? Do you believe this was a good example to set for the younger players?

Player: Get Stuffed. That Blacky can get stuffed too, ******* dog campaigner.

RB: Okay ..... please sit back down player and behave like an adult. Moving along, we need to talk about the elephant in the room. It was noted that upon multiple weeks, you failed to actually show up to training or matches. Now we at the Bears are an inclusive, modern, understanding club but we need to ask the question, why did you take leave of absence without informing the club?

Player: I was trying to find that dog campaigner Blacky, spineless mouthy wannabee-mod-when-it-suites.

RB: Did you find him?

Player: No... I got waylaid in Mirrabooka and blacked out for 2 months.

RB: For TWO months?!?!?!?

Player: Well ... I had a few cashies on the side. Too good to pass up.

RB: You do understand this left the team in a rather uncomfortable situation, some were even concerned about your welfare. Team sheets had to be rejigged, LG had to be moved around, do you have any viable explanations about your actions?

Player: Get Stuffed, that Blacky ... *RB interrupts*

RB: Yes, yes we know, he is a dog campaigner.

RB: From that point, the season for the Bears started a downward spiral. We believe, had you acted competently in the role you were assigned to play, that S30 would have been a different outcome in so far as Qooty success. What do you have to say to that?

Player: This ain't my first rodeo, it's about time others took the burden and carried the team. The club survived, made finals, why all the pissing in the wind?

RB: Quite true, the club did make finals, without you. *hands Player a letter*

Player: *reading letter below*

Dear Test Tickle

TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT

We refer to our show cause letter of 13 December 2020 and your response on 14 December 2020. We have given serious consideration to all matters and subsequent responses you have raised.

Your responses do not allay our concerns about your lack of judgement or insight into the impact of your behaviour on other people within the club. We do not have confidence that if you were to continue in a leadership role with the club that you would lead in accordance with our expectations and club values.

I have noted your personal circumstances and suggestions that stepping away from the Captaincy and LG duties might be an acceptable compromise. Unfortunately, I consider that your continued employment at LVB would not be conducive to maintaining a harmonious, productive and safe club.

Accordingly, your employment with LVB is terminated, effective 14 December 2020.

Please be advised that all final monies due to you will be paid into to you Qank account as soon as possible, including five weeks payment in lieu of notice.

You are required to immediately return all LVB property including security gate cards, keys, locker, records, jumper and any other LVB property you possess.

Yours sincerely,

LVB Leadership Team.

Las Vegas Bears DELIST player Test Tickle
And that’s the 2nd time in my life I’ve had to get a Test Tickle removed

Funnily enough this time was more painful than the first

Also the last player of the S26 Bears superrookie group to go. Josh would be rolling around in his grave
No one cares about the s26 super rookie group boomer

S30 super rookie group is where it’s at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that’s the 2nd time in my life I’ve had to get a Test Tickle removed

Funnily enough this time was more painful than the first
Yeah, but at least the other one had the decency of getting disease riddled , oh wait 🤔

All I'm saying Test Tickle is I took copies, so you ain't got s**t on me

Colour me confused, I thought MC was returning to the Bombers but here he is delisting Test Tickle who at times was bearable.

Colour me confused, I thought MC was returning to the Bombers but here he is delisting Test Tickle who at times was bearable.
I only just got promoted to the bears LG
I’m gonna be captain by the end of the week at this rate

Also the last player of the S26 Bears superrookie group to go. Josh would be rolling around in his grave
Reminds me of his post of those two guys rolling around wrestling each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back