Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Booked in. plan is to get my GF Guernsey signed by as many of the premiership team as possible.

Tried to book for whole family but after registering the first one it said I had exceeded allocation. No idea if it registered just me or all of us......
You need to log in separately for each family member, that's how it worked for my family social club membership.

If you haven't all set up an individual My Bulldog account, it will be needed for this.

KH and the Queen in.
Looking forward to it , might just be that little bit up beat this year ;)

Haven't even got the email ! Is anyone else in this situation ?

I am a social club member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a letter today and just tried to login. Coming up with the 'no longer available' garbage.

Wouldn't want to miss out on this just because I work during the day and didn't get the details until I arrived home.

You need to log in separately for each family member, that's how it worked for my family social club membership.

If you haven't all set up an individual My Bulldog account, it will be needed for this.

Done. Thanks. Had to change member numbers on the left and go back and click the link separately on each email. Kooky.

Got a letter today and just tried to login. Coming up with the 'no longer available' garbage.

Wouldn't want to miss out on this just because I work during the day and didn't get the details until I arrived home.

We only booked about a half hour ago DR. Surely it's not fully booked yet ?

After the last one I vowed to stop going to these as I found them to be mostly dull and uninspired affairs.

True to form that vow didn't last one event and I'm back on the wagon for this one, as I suspect that its going be a little more upbeat for some reason.

Hi, I registered for a seat at the social club party and selected the "print later" ticket option. However, there appeared to be no option to print any e-ticket and I didn't receive one with the automatic email confirmation of my booking. Did anyone else have the same experience? What's the deal?

Hi, I registered for a seat at the social club party and selected the "print later" ticket option. However, there appeared to be no option to print any e-ticket and I didn't receive one with the automatic email confirmation of my booking. Did anyone else have the same experience? What's the deal?
Yes. Expect that we will receive a letter with more details and a wrist band in the coming days/weeks before the event. That has been the case every previous year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back