Meet Up End of year social club partayyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on a ticket to print off

Very little communication coming out on this one.

The 12th is coming up pretty quickly as the print off deadline - something inside me says this is gonna be a monumental utensil up with extra tickets being released and big screens being set up "so those outside" can see what is happening in the room.....

Where is your sense of occasion? Dress up! I wouldn't dream of going to a party in work clothes or footy gear :eek:

Most people wear their footy gear. The occasion calls for it. You are generally not sitting around tables but sitting in rows of seats, or standing as there are not enough seats.

Note: I'm actually not going :p

Just got word from the club that tickets to be sent tomorrow (Thursday 8th) and that it is standing function with only some seats available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still waiting on a ticket to print off

Very little communication coming out on this one.

The 12th is coming up pretty quickly as the print off deadline - something inside me says this is gonna be a monumental utensil up with extra tickets being released and big screens being set up "so those outside" can see what is happening in the room.....

Isn't it the 15th?

Got the email but can't find where the ticket is. Also says renew my membership but I already did and the membership pack is on its way. Confusing system and not sure if i should call the club to double check or not.

Got the email but can't find where the ticket is. Also says renew my membership but I already did and the membership pack is on its way. Confusing system and not sure if i should call the club to double check or not.
Needs a big upgrade big time. I upgraded my membership to reserved seating this year, however I got no confirmation email. Did ring club up to clarify and was also confirmed I didn't get upgraded because I hadn't received allocated seats (still haven't, but all good)

Ok - I found it - there is another print button up the top that I didn't see - that system needs a major overhaul
Wow - still can't get it to print. Have it on my screen but nothing will print off

Hallelujah!!!! - Don't make me do that again......

Haha! Did you get it to print in the end? Id consider my self cluey with computers and it took me way too much longer than it should of. Stupid system. I'm just going to wait by the phone for a call from my old man tonight who will be trying to print his off.

Haha! Did you get it to print in the end? Id consider my self cluey with computers and it took me way too much longer than it should of. Stupid system. I'm just going to wait by the phone for a call from my old man tonight who will be trying to print his off.

Clicked on Print at home --- nothing ?
What am I doing wrong ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back