Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
so mercedes top literally everything this weekend. well, other than fastest lap.

not mercedes fault of course, they're just doing their job. concerning the gap between them and the rest feels like it's getting larger when others should be catching up. do ferrari swallow their pride this season and just start developing for next season now?

danny ric definitely in strife there at the end. presume he gets a 5 second penalty and bumped back down. harsh, but rules are rules.

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Just caught the end of the race. As much as it sucks for RIC...if the FIA are consistent from last week....he will be copping a penalty

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Again I’m not a Lewis fan.
But he simply is at another level at the moment.
Bottas challenged him early season and all it did was to force him to refocus his efforts. And now we see the results of that.
Don’t have to like him, got to admire him.

davis_756

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
Went off track, came back on forced another car off track.
Then went off track to affect an overtake.
Gonski.
Like I said exactly the same as Grosjean, they did nothing for that they can't penalise this.

Does it count on a straight when it's longer then going on the track, pretty sure it's only when you gain an advantage by going off track which he hasn't.

Bout the only exciting thing to happen all race, if they ban it they might as well shut F1 down after qually.

happy_eagle

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Hurry the **** up and decide if there's a penalty or not so I can go to bed you campaigners
I think it will be a 5 second time penalty for Daniel. If not for the unsafe rejoining, then for being 4 wheels off the track whilst getting passed Kimi (think Verstappen on Kimi in America a few years ago)

picko

Hall of Famer
Jul 12, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think it will be a 5 second time penalty for Daniel. If not for the unsafe rejoining, then for being 4 wheels off the track whilst getting passed Kimi (think Verstappen on Kimi in America a few years ago)
Yeah I reckon he's in trouble, but how long does it take them to decide or not, FFS

boondy

I pity the fool
Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Went off track, came back on forced another car off track.
Then went off track to affect an overtake.
Gonski.
Not sure why Ricciardo went right to pass raikonen .
The overtake on norris , didnt leave track in big way just like Grojean overtake . Norris trying to regain race line was forced off track as Ricciardo was on race line exactly as Grojean was . Also Norris forcing Ricciardo wide in the first place .

Top Bottom