England tour of India (4 Tests, 5 T20Is, 3 ODIs)

Remove this Banner Ad

He is absolutely sensational is Pant. Amazing to watch. Reverse sweeping Anderson, the audacity. Wow.

Washington as well is all class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pant is an absolute gun. Amazing innings once again. He's the most entertaining and best batsmen in world cricket right now!!! Scoring runs under pressure and doing it in style! Love it!!!

Only one team cheated though and it wasn't South Africa. Yet they're the 'bad guys'...👀
D'you see me denying that Australia cheated, mate? As for only one team cheated, how many times has Faf du Plessis gotten done for ball tampering?

I'm also not talking about the cheating, so much as I'm talking about the torrent of bullshit and ugliness that surrounded that series. It's not why I watch cricket, and the Sonny Bill Williams masks were as poor a thing as I've seen.

That's a joke that belongs in the '50's.

D'you see me denying that Australia cheated, mate? As for only one team cheated, how many times has Faf du Plessis gotten done for ball tampering?

I'm also not talking about the cheating, so much as I'm talking about the torrent of bullshit and ugliness that surrounded that series. It's not why I watch cricket, and the Sonny Bill Williams masks were as poor a thing as I've seen.

That's a joke that belongs in the '50's.

It was a terrible look. It takes a lot for me to feel sorry for David Warner but I did then. I’ve been through a wave of personal s**t and if someone sledged me about it on or near a cricket field I’d go spare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back