England v New Zealand (Jun 2022 - 3 Match Test Series)

What will the Series Score between England and New Zealand be?

• England 1-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England 2-0

• England 3-0

• England 2-1

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw 0-0

• Draw 1-1

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • New Zealand 1-0

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • New Zealand 2-0

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • New Zealand 3-0

• New Zealand 2-1

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Billings is sledging the s**t out of Southee. Telling Marais Erasmus at square leg he needs to watch his toes.

Full credit to Leach, bowling really well. Getting some good drift.

Felt for him in the Ashes. Played in the matches he shouldn’t have but dropped for Adelaide where he should have played. He’s solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt for him in the Ashes. Played in the matches he shouldn’t have but dropped for Adelaide where he should have played. He’s solid.

He was used incredibly poorly, but I also think his style of bowling isn’t suited to Australian pitches. He bowls with side spin, you generally need more overspin to find assistance on Aussie wickets.

He was used incredibly poorly, but I also think his style of bowling isn’t suited to Australian pitches. He bowls with side spin, you generally need more overspin to find assistance on Aussie wickets.

Maybe but really they should have played Broad/Anderson in Brissie and Leach in Adelaide. He’s been unlucky. He’s still Englands best option.

Surely the Poms can't chase down three 290ish-run targets in a row. The Kiwis don't deserve to go down 3-0.

What to do with Zak Crawley? Too much talent but doesn't perform.

Could he bat lower down?

He's much more 0-10 and out. Over half of his test innings he's dimissed before 10.

Guess there’s a lack of options but jeez the amount of “look good for 20” I’ve seen with Crawley.

Hopefully this means they bring Leach to Australia again.
Not really having a go at you directly but this is a such quintessential cricket fan comment. An honest toiler who gets the most out of himself just takes 10 for in a probable match winning performance but let’s jump straight to the next hypothetical negative.

Back