England vs West Indies (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blackwood looked like a white ball slogger who didn’t have the game or the class for test cricket in the first innings and now he looks a proper test batsmen

he can genuinely play and has a motm award for anchoring a similar chase against England 4-5 years ago. Smashed 90 at breakneck speed in the same series where we won at Headingley too, during an otherwise disastrous first test. He can really play when he’s not mindlessly swinging

he can genuinely play and has a motm award for anchoring a similar chase against England 4-5 years ago. Smashed 90 at breakneck speed in the same series where we won at Headingley too, during an otherwise disastrous first test. He can really play when he’s not mindlessly swinging
I have to admit I haven’t watched the West Indies since they were last in Aus so I don’t know too much about them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to admit I haven’t watched the West Indies since they were last in Aus so I don’t know too much about them

he is one of the few batsmen from the region who’s been tried, more or less failed with sporadic success, went back to first class cricket and earned a recall. Hopefully Hetmeyer can plot a similar course and add some common sense to his batting

he is one of the few batsmen from the region who’s been tried, more or less failed with sporadic success, went back to first class cricket and earned a recall. Hopefully Hetmeyer can plot a similar course and add some common sense to his batting

Was wondering where Hetmeyer was. Was looking forward to seeing him this series.

That was a horrible decision. The English umpires need to open both eyes

It's a worldwide theme the worrying sign is the decrease in the amount of good umpires period.

Was wondering where Hetmeyer was. Was looking forward to seeing him this series.

he, bravo and Keemo Paul all opted out due to covid. I don’t have a problem with it but boy I want to see them pump some games into him.

I think Hope has been around long enough that they can’t keep picking him on potential. With Hetmeyer I’d almost be inclined to hand him a spot and say it’s yours for 12 months.

It’s the shots he has played though. He has played good cricket shots in this innings and put the bad balls away. Looks a class player

In the first innings the shots were ugly just the polar opposite

he, bravo and Keemo Paul all opted out due to covid. I don’t have a problem with it but boy I want to see them pump some games into him.

I think Hope has been around long enough that they can’t keep picking him on potential. With Hetmeyer I’d almost be inclined to hand him a spot and say it’s yours for 12 months.

Stuipid question and don't think I'm bagging him please. But is Shai Hope REALLY your test number 3? Just seems a position or two ahead of what he'd be natural at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back