England vs West Indies (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can cricket stop being over officious. It's passing rain. Give it an over and its gone.
If I was forced to bowl with steady showers and conceded 30 runs off an over because the ball was too slippery to hold, I’m sure this lot can endure a passing drizzle.

Sibley doing a real good impression of me there, leaves a half volley on leg that thunders into his kneecap and then shoulders arms to a ball that hits middle 3 quarters of the way up.

I hope he opens for the next decade

Sibley doing a real good impression of me there, leaves a half volley on leg that thunders into his kneecap and then shoulders arms to a ball that hits middle 3 quarters of the way up.

Middle 3 quarters of the way up? Half volley on leg?

Needs to study the "How to bat like Chris Martin" video! He's no better!

We're waiting for Stump Cam to be set up.

Umpires taking any opportunity to not play cricket, over reliance on following rules to the letter of them and making decisions to pander to the TV broadcaster.

It's like it never left 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He couldn't have done any worse blind folded

This. Some of the other names mentioned, I found entertaining just because they were so odd. Chanderpaul is the classic example of this.

trott was boring, had no idiosyncrasies, did not swing the bat hard, and was a quiet character to boot.

I would rather be force fed with a used rectal speculum than watch Trott bat
I felt the same way about Marcus North. Just a void who could produce runs and get to the milestone and go out without you noticing.

Really really keen to see how the Windies bowlers go this series. I’m resigned to the fact that there may not be a single three figure score from our batsmen but our bowlers have been simply outstanding recently any time there is the merest hint it assistance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back