England's Tour of Bangladesh

Remove this Banner Ad

New ball will be the key.

I'd imagine Stokes and Broad would get given the new cherry.

Game is evenly balanced and anything can happen tomorrow (including the Tie!)
When does play resume today?
Come on Bangers 33 lousy runs. Please.
BTW where's Jimmy Anderson?

I can feel the tension and I'm only reading the commentary on Cricinfo!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess that is one thing that separates good teams from weak teams. The better and established batsman should be trying to face the first ball of every over, unless the bowler is innocuous and the batsman is competent.

Rahman gave Islam far too much of the strike today. Made him face 3rd ball of 80th over and 1st ball of the 82nd. Needless.

You would imagine that Ben Stokes would have got man of the match for that performance

*4 wickets in 1st innings
*85 in 2nd innings
* last 2 wickets in 2nd innings

I don't know about you guys but he has to be the best all rounder in the world at the moment.

You would imagine that Ben Stokes would have got man of the match for that performance

*4 wickets in 1st innings
*85 in 2nd innings
* last 2 wickets in 2nd innings

I don't know about you guys but he has to be the best all rounder in the world at the moment.

Is such a vital player for England now. But Ashwin has him covered.

I think this caused it

80.6 Broad to Taijul Islam, 1 run :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:, pitched up and flicked confidently off the pads, there's a run there, though it keeps Taijul on strike

He had been batting okay but yes in hindsight could have taken more of the strike. Hopefully the second test is close as well and this wasn't just a one off for Bangladesh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back