English and Turner delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Turner will be rookied by another club or even us.
Both two years in the system and would be a better option than an unknown player from this year's rookie draft.

Last edited:
Keep working on your dreams boys, it’s not over until you say it is. Thank you for your service to the Tigers.

I wonder if we can get Pickett or Lambert to speak to kids who get delisted like this, just to remind them that hard work in the 2nd tier can pay off.

I wonder if we can get Pickett or Lambert to speak to kids who get delisted like this, just to remind them that hard work in the 2nd tier can pay off.

thats where having the VFL is great, oh wait...

Reckon Turner will be rookied by another club or even us.
Both two years in the system and would be a better option than an unknown player from this year's rookie draft.

Agree. He was the youngest player in his draft year (still only 19) and it sounded like he had a decent VFL season last year. Seemed to have no probs finding the ball at VFL level.

Tough for some of the young guys on our list - with our depth they really have not had much of an opportunity.
It's possible had they lobbed somewhere else they would have already played 10 - 20 games and shown a bit.

As others have said though, rookie chance elsewhere for sure or perhaps even with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turner stiff. Hope we rookie. English a great kid by all reports hope a WA club picks him up

English was really good in the last few scratch matches we played. Kicked 5 from the midfield in one of them.

Turner a genuine surprise. Wonder what his knock was that they thought it couldn't be rectified. Soft?
Yeah maybe he wasn’t up to it on the mental side of things
was one that seemed to have huge potential upside

Surprised with Turner. Thought he has more upside than Naish to be honest.
Agree every game i seen turner in the VFL hee looked great and had super speed and size as well as being still just 19 years old
Very disappointed with his delisting :'(

Looks like the team has got an indication of list sizes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back