Toast English Class is in. Welcome to the Dogs Tim English Pick 19

1961grandfinal

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wonder how much coming off a bye helped him prepare physically for Saturday night's game. Impressed by the way he drifted in from the side to take those couple of pack marks.

Highly rated by many ex players, Tim, the future star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jacob17

Debutant
Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tim's mammoth shot on goal against geelong was recorded at 64.2m from where it came off his boot to the point it hit the ground.
Im starting to salivate over this bloke a bit.
I honestly think he is capable of becoming a top 3 ruckman in a another 2 seasons.
The size he has put on alone this year is super impressive. A player like lewis young or zordy could take a leaf out of his book in terms of body conditioning and eating habits.

Dancing Dougy

Club Legend
Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tim's mammoth shot on goal against geelong was recorded at 64.2m from where it came off his boot to the point it hit the ground.
Im starting to salivate over this bloke a bit.
I honestly think he is capable of becoming a top 3 ruckman in a another 2 seasons.
The size he has put on alone this year is super impressive. A player like lewis young or zordy could take a leaf out of his book in terms of body conditioning and eating habits.
Couldn’t help but be impressed with the way he kicked it. Beautiful form for any player and astonishing for someone of his size. We’ve got a ripper here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dogwatch

Premium Platinum
Jun 17, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal

ScragCity

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I wonder where English would go if we redid the 2016 draft with what we know now. Definitely higher than 19; most likely top 10. Lipinski at 28 was a nice pick too. Tom Stewart the biggest slider from that draft though. Pick 40.

bresker

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2005
Brunswick East 3057
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Wet Sham, BANGOR FC, Down
The bit at the end where they compare his stats to Grundy.....eff me, I didn't think he was that good! We've got a deadset gun here. He spends a fair bit of time on the bench or resting up forward, unlike Grundy. Good management.

Top Bottom