Toast English Class is in. Welcome to the Dogs Tim English Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

EdH_TYwUEAIKBZB.jpg

Tim's final Ranking Points for the game was 204.

This is the 20th best score in the history of Champion Data Ranking Points with the current scoring system (2008 onwards). So essentially it was ranked as the...

20th best score out of a possible 108,372 scores (TOP 0.01%)

Last edited:
Tim's final Ranking Points for the game was 204.

This is the 20th best score in the history of Champion Data Ranking Points with the current scoring system (2008 onwards). So essentially it was ranked as the...

20th best score out of a possible 108,372 scores (TOP 0.01%)
In shortened quarters too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gee wiz! he really arrived as a player last night didn’t he. I was stunned. This kid could honestly be the best ruckman we’ve ever had.
Wow

Great moment that seems to be getting overlooked because the TV coverage was going haywire...but his pickup for Wallis 1st goal was beautiful.

Only just behind the outrageous banana goal as the highlight of the night.
That was just ridiculous !

no, the shortened quarters do not come into it

each game has 3300 ranking points to be split across 44 players, regardless of the game length.
Yeah without trying to put any dampener on his fantastic game, I think the scaling with shortened quarters would have actually amplified his score a little rather than the opposite.

He is an incredibly talented footballer but has a long way to go with his ruck work. Apart from that exceptional palm down to Bont he seems to have trouble timing his jump and plays almost every boundary throw in from behind. Will be pretty scary once he does improve the ruck work. Already about the best kick for a ruckman I've ever seen and his ball handling is amazing.

He is an incredibly talented footballer but has a long way to go with his ruck work. Apart from that exceptional palm down to Bont he seems to have trouble timing his jump and plays almost every boundary throw in from behind. Will be pretty scary once he does improve the ruck work. Already about the best kick for a ruckman I've ever seen and his ball handling is amazing.

Grundy gave him an absolute bath in round 1 but his ruck work is definitely improving.

Love Grundy BTW he’s my favourite player from another side. He’s gone well past Gawn & with NicNat & Goldstein aging English & Grundy’s next 10 years will be fascinating to watch.

He reminds me of a young Cox for West Coast, he was alway intercepting marks in defence, and would kick the odd goal.
Yeah Cox is his prototype, hopefully he’ll add those goals outside 50 to his trick bag.

He's a 208cm Caleb Danel, while Caleb Daniel is a 167cm Tim English.

22 possies exactly in 3 of his last 4 games
Average them out and you get two bland 187cm midfielders with some handy ball skills.
I prefer the long and the short of it. :)

🦒 :beetle:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back