Arsenal v West Ham United 0-2 Wow, first up shocker
shim.gif
Bournemouth v Aston Villa 0-1
shim.gif
Chelsea v Swansea City 2-2 Rusty
shim.gif
Everton v Watford 2-2 Toffees disappointing
shim.gif
Leicester City v Sunderland 4-2 Cats have to go down sooner or later ...
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Lady luck in red
shim.gif
Newcastle United v Southampton 2-2
shim.gif
Norwich City v Crystal Palace 1-3 Spend the cash and guess what ...
Stoke City v Liverpool 0-1 Neat start
shim.gif
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City 0-3 Bang! Catch up already on the cards.

Crystal Palace win at Stamford Bridge, and West Ham win at Anfield for the first time since 1963. Results like this make it interesting.

Newcastle celebrate breaking the bank and spending £50m on players this transfer window.

Man City spends £55m on Kevin de Bruyne.

Newcastle celebrate breaking the bank and spending £50m on players this transfer window.

Man City spends £55m on Kevin de Bruyne.
A solid investment if you ask me

David De Gea's £29m move from Manchester United to Real Madrid has collapsed because the necessary paperwork was not submitted in time.

No official announcement has yet been made by either club.

As part of the deal to sell De Gea to Real, United were planning to bring Keylor Navas in the opposite direction.

There is no precedent for Spanish clubs being given additional time to conclude transfers as there is in England.

Blame for the failure to complete the deal is already being apportioned.

Reports in Spain claim United were responsible for the deal collapsing.

The line is that they did not get their paperwork to Spanish Football Federation headquarters until a minute after the 23:00 BST deadline.

In their defence, United say they have a receipt that proves they submitted the relevant documents in time.

It remains to be seen whether Real will appeal to world governing body Fifa, who are responsible for sanctioning international transfers.

What are Newcastle United doing second to bottom? They're usually hanging around the top 6 till around February when they start sliding down the ladder and eventually evading relegation by the width of a Geordie's winter vest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree.. he's an absolute disgrace!!! I hope karma bites him on the arse one day.
Just so disappointed. Always look forward and enjoy these clashes of the titans and now it's been compromised, by crap. Was hoping 4-4 as a neutral, now cheering for the Gunners.

Dick Advocaat, just please go away. And take that green kit with you.

I have lost all total faith and love with the lads.

They deliver nothing!

Finally got my wish with Dick packing his cloggs and departing!

I'm happy with the appointment of big Sam. I wanted him to go for the job about 10 managers or two and a half seasons ago. Just a gut feeling that he might be a good fit?

Then again, just a matter of time before it all turns to s**t again. Sunderland are easily the biggest rabble of s**t, of all the teams I follow around the world.

Just demoralising!

upload_2015-10-17_23-24-47.png

Former Everton manager Howard Kendall has died at the age of 69.

Everton confirmed the news on Saturday morning and hailed him as their "most successful manager."

In a statement, the club announced: "It is with great sadness that Everton Football Club has learned of the passing of Howard Kendall."

"The most successful manager in the history of the club and one of the greatest players to pull on the Everton jersey. He passed away in hospital in Southport this morning at the age of 69, surrounded by loved ones.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...on-great-howard-kendall-dies-at-the-age-of-69

http://www.msn.com/en-au/money/mark...ue-from-fox-sports/ar-BBmHvGt?ocid=spartanntp

Singtel-Optus has secured the Australian broadcast rights to English Premier League football in another blow to News Corporation's Fox Sports.

Optus chief executive Allen Lew has made good on his promise to "be in the game" with live sports rights by lodging a bumper $US45 million-plus offer for the right to show the UK's most valuable sporting commodity for three years starting in the 2016-17 season.

It is understood the bid was significantly higher than the offer lodged by Fox Sports, which is the current EPL broadcaster, and also eclipsed interest by Qatar-owned beIN Sports.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/money/mark...ue-from-fox-sports/ar-BBmHvGt?ocid=spartanntp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back