Discussion Football (Soccer) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we may just have seen the last of Pogba { hope i'm wrong }
With the jeers he just got being subbed!

Edit immediately we pull one back!
Come on United!
3-1. Time to start the Manchester United #eco thread; the club has reached a crisis point. I said after five minutes we were beaten. It's incredible, but that's where we are.

Back in the game......aaaand it’s gone
:(:(:(

Unlike most it seens....I quite liked Mourinho before
and genuinely believe he wants what's best for United!

But reckon he may well be gone now....As this squad
are either incapable of buying into his plan.
Or that the plan is outdated!

Bad times in the red side of Manchester, mate. There's more intrigue than a Shakespeare play at Old Trafford just now. The squad is riven with division; the fans are unhappy with the football being played; nobody seems to be taking the bull by the horns and sorting it out. I was the Derby match in the League Cup and it was horrific. Things are getting worrying now; nobody knows what's going on behind the scenes. Does all this sound familiar to Saints fans?

This needs to be nipped in the bud immediately, as it feels like we are only a couple of bad results away from meltdown. It looks inevitable that either Mourinho or Pogba will be gone soon. Who knows, perhaps both will be away! Bad times.

Just watching the game against West Ham at the moment. I can’t believe this is Man U . They seem a shadow of the might they usually are . West Ham look a much better team on this performance. I guess things can turn around quickly but who can do it for them ? It’s not like they have a Ronaldo or Beckham these days .

Go Saints

Just watching the game against West Ham at the moment. I can’t believe this is Man U . They seem a shadow of the might they usually are . West Ham look a much better team on this performance. I guess things can turn around quickly but who can do it for them ? It’s not like they have a Ronaldo or Beckham these days .

Go Saints
So many players are underperforming; others just aren't good enough, mainly the defenders. There is no self-belief, no team spirit, no game plan and bust ups in the squad. After finishing second last season, I was confident of a good season ahead, but it's all gone to s**t already. This is starting to look like the beginning of the end for Mourinho, but we shall see. I don't know what's going to happen next. Our worst start to a season in over 25 years.

:(:(:(

Unlike most it seens....I quite liked Mourinho before
and genuinely believe he wants what's best for United!

But reckon he may well be gone now....As this squad
are either incapable of buying into his plan.
Or that the plan is outdated!

Will Mourinho last much longer ? Not looking good for him . Whoever designed the Man U White tops with a hint of pink should be sacked as well imo. What do you United fans think of the tops ?

Go Saints

Nothing glorious about it you sexy scouse loving minx you!

Love it when she pronounces foreign names!
As for taste on whom she supports!
Boooooo

The spirit of Richo has infected the previously golden touch of Mourinho!

So ultimately it's still Cho's fault!

Edit This rant was aimed at the SBS chick! Not you BT.
Unless you consider yourself a sexy minx!

I think tomorrow morning’s game between Liverpool and Chelsea is very important for both teams . Getting a jump on other teams at this stage of the season can be critical going forward . Especially with next week having a break for national games. Also with champions league games coming up.

Go Saints

Nothing glorious about it you sexy scouse loving minx you!

Love it when she pronounces foreign names!
As for taste on whom she supports!
Boooooo

The spirit of Richo has infected the previously golden touch of Mourinho!

So ultimately it's still Cho's fault!

Did you notice Mourinho was also coaching from the boundary? Classic copying the Cho moves.

I’ve got Optus mate...the difference in picture quality is amazing.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Strange , my SBS picture is great . I was just saying earlier to my wife just how good our SBS picture is these days and I wasn’t even watching on HD because I keep forgetting to lol.

Go Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

United had their chances but their defending was second rate especially for the third goal . What were the defenders thinking giving a striker of that class so much room to move.

Go Saints

Out - Mourinho
In - Zidane
What odds of this happening before Xmas?
Not sure i like it. But it seems to be inevitable esp with Zidane showing
obvious enthusiasm for the role!

I know lots of people won't share this view but i feel for Jose!
Don't think the club has backed him the way it should have.
Having said that. This is a grossly underachieving squad of big names
but zero chemistry!
For mine Woodward is the first to go! Then for god's sake hire a proper
Director of football ffs!
Hard to believe a club so huge could be left found lagging in professionalism!

A late goal for Liverpool in the 89th minute means we scramble a draw against Chelsea . Phew , that was close . Sturridge on in the 86th minute and scores in the 89th . Great change by Kloop lol.

A brilliant goal by Sturridge . And Hazard for Chelsea just keeps scoring goals .

Go Saints

Last edited:
A late goal for Liverpool in the 89th minute means we scramble a draw against Chelsea . Phew , that was close . Sturridge on in the 86th minute and scores in the 89th . Great change by Kloop lol.

Go Saints
What an absolutely ridiculous goal it was, Sturridge is in top form at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back