Discussion Football (Soccer) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Leicester beat Chelsea 1-0, Chelsea player only had goal keeper to beat in the 90th Min and hit the post rebounded wide.

Palace beat Man City 3-2 huge upset.

Great news for Liverpool.

Go Saints

Palace beat Man City 3-2 in a huge shock.

Leicester beat Chelsea 1-0 in another shock result.

Great news for Liverpool of course.

Man U leading Cardiff 2-1 midway in the first half.

Go Saints

Townsend goal of the year. Absolute screamer!

C'mon PALACE!

A classic goal, one you dream about but usually flies way over lol.

Go Saints

Man U won 5-1 over Cardiff. Great start for the new manager. Will put highlights up when they are ready.

Here are the highlights but annoyingly not in English yet.

Go Saints

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trebles on ole will win it all.

:rainbow::rainbow:
Ole Ole Ole! :D
Amazing what a change and a smile can do!
I know it was only Cardiff but United were unrecognisable from
The sour faced boring s**t they had been serving up!

'Twas a joy to watch! Like the United of old!
First time we have scored 5 since Fergie left. Pretty damning really!

I think you may well be right Cookson
The treble looks a mere formality now! :devil:

for anyone that downloads torrent files , MagnetDL.com has the latest English football games to download . for example games from this week ., Man U vs Cardiff, Chelsea vs Leicester , Man city vs Palace , Wolves vs Liverpool , plus a preview show . they are the complete games not just highlights . also there are games from other rounds . its a free site so no sign up required , plus lots of movies and tv shows etc to get . good quality stuff , no duds at all . I recommend using Opera browser as it has built in vpn . message me if you need help .

Highlights of Tottenham vs Everton 6-2

Really been impressed with Spurs Son, he looks really dangerous every time he gets the ball.

Don't know what Pickford and the other Everton defender were thinking when they gave away the first goal to Spurs.

Pickford doesn't look England material on that performance, but in fairness the Everton defending was diabolical at times.

Go Saints

Last edited:
Highlights of Tottenham vs Everton 6-2

Really been impressed with Spurs Son, he looks really dangerous every time he gets the ball.

Don't know what Pickford and the other Everton defender were thinking when they gave away the first goal to Spurs.

Pickford doesn't look England material on that performance, but in fairness the Everton defending was diabolical at times.

Go Saints

The commentary was interesting.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back