Remove this Banner Ad

From 45

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Highlights of Tottenham vs Everton 6-2

Really been impressed with Spurs Son, he looks really dangerous every time he gets the ball.

Don't know what Pickford and the other Everton defender were thinking when they gave away the first goal to Spurs.

Pickford doesn't look England material on that performance, but in fairness the Everton defending was diabolical at times.

Go Saints

I take it you have never heard of David James or Joe Hart

Second time in EPL that the top three teams all hit 40 points prior to Christmas.
If Chelsea had beaten Leicester, it would have been the top four teams: a first.
First time in EPL that the top three teams aggregate points prior to Christmas are this high.
Klopp is correct.
It is anybody’s title.

I didn't realise that. Think it's going to be an exciting season alright.

Go Saints

Man City lose to Leicester 2-1
Liverpool beat Newcastle 4-0
Man U beat Huddersfield 3-1
Everton beat Burnley 5-1
Spurs beat Bournemouth 5-0
Palace and Cardiff disappointing nil all draw.
Fulham drew with Wolves 1-1

Are the wheels falling off for Man City ?
Man City drop to third behind Spurs and Liverpool.

That was an important win for Liverpool. Our next two games are against Arsenal and Man City .
So we are on top now but it could all change in a flash .
Nobody predicted Man City to lose two in a row .

How about Leicester City , defeated Chelsea and then Man City , what an effort . Leicester are sneaking up the table , right behind Man U .

Go Saints

Last edited:
Highlights Leicester vs Man City

Highlights Man U vs Huddersfield

Highlights Spurs vs Bournemouth

Son just keeps scoring for Spurs , another 2 goals this week . Since he came back into the side after an early injury he has been one of the stars of the EPL this season so far imo.

Last edited:

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Highlights Leicester vs Man City

Highlights Man U vs Huddersfield

Highlights Spurs vs Bournemouth

Son just keeps scoring for Spurs , another 2 goals this week . Since he came back into the side after an early injury he has been one of the stars of the EPL this season so far imo.

A rejuvinated United looking good under Ole! Playing with much more
Tempo and intent! Thankfully no more Bus parking to defend a lead!
Fergie has got his magic hands written all over the new set up and it's
Nice to see United's tradition of attacking football finally being adhered to!
Even if we still look Dodgy at the back. A Centre Half with some leadership and
Presence is sorely needed!
Fantastic few days for the old foe Liverpool who are enjoying a dream season so far
They are certainly in pole position but as has been mentioned, sterner tests await!

Can't say I've been disappointed to watch City inexplicably unravel last 2 games!
Plastic club...Plastic heart...Should be the best in Europe but you can't take
Their inferiority complex away...Its in their DNA!....Pitiful that they have so many
Empty seats at home with this team!

Tottenham are the ones for mine to take it to the wire this year!
The forever underachieving lily whites have finally grown up under the
Impressive Pochetino....With minimal spending by tight arse Levy, the manager
Has done a fantastic job moulding such an impressive team.
They play with the usual attacking flair of a Spurs side but for the first time that
I can ever remember their is a hard steel to this team! Solid as a rock. Terms not normally
Associated with Tottenham!

I actually fancy United to overtake both Chelsea and Arsenal as the season unfolds!
But for now it's all Scouse at the top and you have to say they are worthy for it!
Will we see another Geraard like slip or perhaps a David James inspired meltdown
Or two from the currently very impressive Allison?
One can only hope! :p Sorry can't help myself!

For all you Man U fans , here is every Solskjaer goal for United.

After watching these highlights I can say that Solskjaer was overrated, pretty sure goal number 109 was offside, lol

Wow he was better than I remembered. And how about some of those teammates he played with , - Beckham , Keane , Yorke , Cole , Cantona , Giggs , Rooney, Scholes , G Neville , Van Nistelrooy , Butt , Schmeichel , plus others . Its no wonder they dominated for as long as they did .

Go Saints

Last edited:
Do I dare to dream?
Yes George....but very very cautiously......it was only 2 or 3 seasons ago that the Reds were on top during the X-mas period and then fell in a big heap on the run home.

Very very passionate Liverpool man here......that ending still haunts me.

It's quite amazing that we haven't won a title since the 1990/1991 season.

I do believe that this squad is structurally more sound than the one a few seasons back.

It's great to be 6 points clear but that can disappear in a blink...….if they can win the next 2....I'll be getting very quietly excited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Muir

All Australian
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes George....but very very cautiously......it was only 2 or 3 seasons ago that the Reds were on top during the X-mas period and then fell in a big heap on the run home.

I do believe that this squad is structurally more sound than the one a few seasons back.

It's great to be 6 points clear but that can disappear in a blink...….if they can win the next 2....I'll be getting very quietly excited.
Today, for the first time in many years I thought we can win this. There’s something sustainable about us this time around. When we’ve looked good previously, we’ve looked more like a cup winning team. Brilliant on our day but a bit erratic. Now, we’re stable, consistent, with good squad depth and a brilliant attack.
With city losing today....I think we’ll be disappointed if we don’t go on to win now.

mightymalaka

May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United

Not you too Watto! Say it ain't so!
What is it with this place and bloody Liverpool fans? Your everywhere!

Need I remind you all that Red White and Black means Manchester United! :p

From 45

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Why's that haha
Back in 1971 Panathinaikos were playing Ajax at Wembley in the Champions League final..( i believe it was the final). Pana had asked Everton FC if they could train on their ground at Goodison Park.. Everton said no.. Liverpool came in and said they could use Anfield to train on... Ever since then , the Greeks loved Liverpool.

Back in 1971 Panathinaikos were playing Ajax at Wembley in the Champions League final..( i believe it was the final). Pana had asked Everton FC if they could train on their ground at Goodison Park.. Everton said no.. Liverpool came in and said they could use Anfield to train on... Ever since then , the Greeks loved Liverpool.
Never knew that. I'm a Panathinaikos fan in the Greek league as well. Funny how it works out!

mightymalaka

May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Haha it was meant to be.. im a Pana fan but im not Greek. I worked with a Greek guy who was obsessed with Pana. He bought my 1st born a pana scarf.. he actually told me this story
English football is huge in Greece! Wouldn't say the Greeks love Liverpool exclusively
I know for a fact Manchester United are Huge there as is West Ham surprisingly
Think it's got something to do with the Bubbles song...Greeks are a sucker for it!

And for some reason bizarre reason Sheffield Wednesday! Maybe the colours and their
Peculiar love for having a day in their name! Only in Greece category that one! lol

Personally AEK Athens is my team...Though I won't ever turn up to an
Olympiacos game again wearing an AEK top! I was 11 yrs old
Didn't stop the Greeks from handing out numerous death threats! :eek:

From 45

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
English football is huge in Greece! Wouldn't say the Greeks love Liverpool exclusively
I know for a fact Manchester United are Huge there as is West Ham surprisingly
Think it's got something to do with the Bubbles song...Greeks are a sucker for it!

And for some reason bizarre reason Sheffield Wednesday! Maybe the colours and their
Peculiar love for having a day in their name! Only in Greece category that one! lol

Personally AEK Athens is my team...Though I won't ever turn up to an
Olympiacos game again wearing an AEK top! I was 11 yrs old
Didn't stop the Greeks from handing out numerous death threats! :eek:
My old boss is an AEK fan.. he drove me nuts .. maybe that's why i dont like them haha.. Dont start me on Olympiacos , dirty bloody cheats..just ask the ref who gave one of their players a red card a few years back. He had his bakery blown up!. I hate that Marinakis has part ownership of my club( Nottingham Forest)..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back