Discussion Football (Soccer) Thread

JiggsteR45

All Australian
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
afd924575fddd5c13212d86bfe9530d8.jpg

Everton’s desperate search for a goal scorer/effective centre back continues!

I’m not sure mate but I do know they have outbid Foxtel twice. Foxtel tried to work around that by using a couple of club channels but even dropped that this season. They are haemorrhaging money. Netflix etc really hurt them.

Wow, I thought foxtel would have done whatever it takes to get it back. Poor by them

If you just google "EPL" it comes up with match results, table, news etc at the top of the search page
yeah i know , i was just pointing the site out , lol

St Muir

All Australian
Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Goal differences after 6 games:

Man City +18
Liverpool +12
Tottenham +4
Man United +2
Arsenal +1
Chelsea -1

I suspect there are only a couple of quality sides this season.
That 8-0 certainly boosted City’s. The games between Liverpool and City are shaping up as huge. Spurs are capable of upsetting both but not likely to win the EPL at this stage.

Sick of it all, what a mess. I don't know how it's come to this nor where we go from here. Shambles.
Pump games into the youth, keep players fit, Win Euorpa league plus FA cup.

Not winning the league this year but get a crop of youth in and who knows what will happen.

Oct 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sick of it all, what a mess. I don't know how it's come to this nor where we go from here. Shambles.
We are becoming the St Kilda of English soccer: often beaten, sometimes laughed at. Hard yakka just now.
Don’t give me that, you were unstoppable for 20+ years.

We are becoming the St Kilda of English soccer: often beaten, sometimes laughed at. Hard yakka just now.
that's a grim outlook even for a saints supporter. 100 years of misery before comparing to the saints pls

Even though Man U didnt seem to recruit many players in the off season i still expected them to be right up there . Its early days of course but im surprised at the lack of fight so far . Was the second half of last season a fluke ? Did i read too much into how they were playing ? I know things can turn around in one match but its the way they are playing which gets me . Its almost a repeat of the start to last season.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was hoping Man City would struggle for a few weeks to give Liverpool the chance to get a big lead but out they come and win 8-0 , they are a very good team or sure . Liverpool might be a few points clear at the moment but one slip up and that will change . I cant see Man City losing to many games again this year . Liverpool will need to have a good run with injuries if we want to challenge like last year as Man Cities depth is again much stronger . Still its a long season so who knows what could happen.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back