English Premier League - Matchday 21

Man United vs Liverpool Prediction?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg

Matchday 21 starts off with Spurs looking to further cement themselves in the top 4 by facing Pulis's bus.

Swansea got a much needed win last game but now face Arsenal who need to bounce back after a drawing their last match.

Palace are in real trouble and West Ham won't be trying to help them one bit.

Watford are really on the cusp of a relegation battle and if they drop points to Middlesbrough they might be in a bit of trouble too.

Stoke I reckon are safe but Defoe will not stop scoring for Sunderland so Stoke will want to shut him out of the game.

Midtable clash between Burnley and Soton, If either lose a possible Europa spot will be harden to attain.

Hull have sacked their manager. Should be interesting if they come out all guns blazing or if they roll over for Bournemouth.

Last seasons champions Leicester face this seasons favourites Chelsea. Chelsea would be wanting to bounce back for their loss and keep the gap between 1st and 2nd as big as possible.

Everton and Man City are both struggling at the minute and being Evertons home game this will be very interesting.

Then there is match of the round Man United vs Liverpool. Liverpool trying to keep up with Chelsea and Man United attempting to put some pressure on the top 4. Let there be melts.

Last edited:
Burnley 0 - 1 SOUTHAMPTON
Everton 1 - 2 MAN. CITY
Hull City 0 - 1 BOURNEMOUTH
Leicester City 0 - 2 CHELSEA
Man. United 1 - 2 LIVERPOOL
TOTTENHAM 3
- 0 West Brom
Sunderland 0 - 1 STOKE CITY
Swansea 0 - 3 ARSENAL
WATFORD 1
- 1 MIDDLESBROUGH
WEST HAM 2
- 0 Crystal Palace

Burnley 0 - 1 SOUTHAMPTON
Everton 1 - 2 MAN. CITY
Hull City 0 - 1 BOURNEMOUTH
Leicester City 0 - 2 CHELSEA
Man. United 1 - 2 LIVERPOOL
TOTTENHAM 3
- 0 West Brom
Sunderland 0 - 1 STOKE CITY
Swansea 0 - 3 ARSENAL
WATFORD 1
- 1 MIDDLESBROUGH
WEST HAM 2
- 0 Crystal Palace
WBA are an awful side for us. Much prefer it when you predict us to lose :)

I gotta say I don't think Liverpool will be winning at Man U. Will be tight, but at best a draw for you

WBA are an awful side for us. Much prefer it when you predict us to lose :)
I know they are your bogey side but I reckon it's time for Spurs to break another bad streak.

Arsenal have got a great set of fixtures in January. Does mean things will get a lot tougher for them further down the line though. Will be tough for us to stay ahead of them

Really looking forward to United vs Pool. Should be a cracking game. Don't think Mou can afford to be too defensive in the top 4 race and Pool will be hoping to put pressure on Chelsea and bounce back from the Sunderland draw.

Think it'll end 2-2
Both sides have the League Cup semi leg midweek with United having a day longer rest. Will be interesting to see what sides both clubs put out on the park midweek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Matip still ignoring his call up?
Yeah but there is a possible suspension that could happen. It's unclear what will happen.

I'm assuming he'll be back from his injury for either the FA cup or League cup game.

******* hate playing West Brom. I'd rather play City or Arsenal or another proper footballing side where we can actually use our press instead of a side that fields 4 centre backs and lumps it forward whenever they can. We've been average from set pieces at times this season and I can see Brom taking advantage.

Back