English Premier League soccer ⚽

Remove this Banner Ad

Disaster for Tottenham this morning - to keep their title dreams alive they simply couldn't afford to drop any points on the run home.

So that leaves us now on the precipice of the most remarkable story in Premier League history. Leicester now need just one more victory to win the title - and they can do it as soon as this weekend against Man United.

As a United fan obviously a part of me hopes it doesn't happen this weekend - we're still clinging onto the very feint possibility of a top 4 finish. On the other hand...I won't be too upset if it does happen this weekend because Leicester deserve every success that comes their way.

Leicester have literally done the impossible this year and even I can't wipe the smile off my face at the thought of it finally coming to a well deserved conclusion.

I can only imagine how Jatz is feeling right now. This is the stuff dreams are made of.

Disaster for Tottenham this morning - to keep their title dreams alive they simply couldn't afford to drop any points on the run home.

So that leaves us now on the precipice of the most remarkable story in Premier League history. Leicester now need just one more victory to win the title - and they can do it as soon as this weekend against Man United.

As a United fan obviously a part of me hopes it doesn't happen this weekend - we're still clinging onto the very feint possibility of a top 4 finish. On the other hand...I won't be too upset if it does happen this weekend because Leicester deserve every success that comes their way.

Leicester have literally done the impossible this year and even I can't wipe the smile off my face at the thought of it finally coming to a well deserved conclusion.

I can only imagine how Jatz is feeling right now. This is the stuff dreams are made of.

I suspect the title will be theirs at home to Everton. Would be amazing to celebrate in front of their fans.
When is Vardy back?

Absolute disaster! West Brom have form though, they knicked a draw against us as well!

The feeling is literally disbelief. I cannot fathom that this is happening. Everytime I consider that we're on the cusp of becoming champions of England, it all seems like some crazy dream! How on earth is this side winning the league with 3 games left?!

As much as I'd love to win it at the theatre of dreams, it would be epic to win it at the King Power. Our fans definitely deserve that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This time tomorrow Jatz might be in a gutter somewhere after a heavy morning of drinking.

Reckon just about everyone in the world other than Tottenham fans will be cheering for Chelsea overnight.

Yeah I think so.
Might even get up to watch a little bit of it.
Will feel very weird barracking for Chelsea - I just hope they don't fail under the weight of expectation. :D

Watched the two most important games in the EPL this weekend. Sunderland secured a point against Stoke with a penalty in the 93rd minute. Cutting it fine. I was convinced that there was no way back in this game after Stoke took the lead. Sunderland were flat as throughout the match. Chelsea and Everton at home before finishing away at Watford.

Last night I watche Man U v Leicester. It was a fast and entertaining game which saw United snag an early goal. Initially Leicester were run off its feet with the pace of the game. Eventually the game slowed and Morgan delivered another perfectly placed header. After that it was a bit of a freeforall. The match gathered some interest when Drinkwater was red carded. It didn't matter and Leicester drew 1-1 all with Man U.

Last edited:
Leicester City you little BEAUUUUUUTTTTYYYY ! :) #ChampionsOfEngland