Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus some of you need to chill the hell out

Now we want a king hit(that people have died from) and we want him to choke?

Yeah is a little a$$hat but that is not cool boys

I literally would not feel a twinge of sympathy if someone gave him the Hall-Staker treatment.Not encouraging any of our boys to do it and thankfully none of them really have that in them but he's a piece of s**t and deserves anything that comes to him.

Can somebody explain to me how they decided such a big fine was necessary but no suspension was warranted?

I know the answer is because it's the Giants. But it's staggering the hoops they jump through.
Exactly.

How can you be severe on the one hand and lenient on the other. Unfortunately, we all know the answer. The AFL have shown a complete lack of integrity.

If he/they had taken out the Bont with a massive bump or a punch to the moosh I could live with it much easier than the eye-gouging, hair pulling and digs to the solar plexus.

It's not old school, it's soccer/rugby union bullshit.

He's been found guilty of 17 offences in his carreer? 17???? And he got off with a fine less than the cost of a few meat pies? What the hell is $7500 to him?

I literally would not feel a twinge of sympathy if someone gave him the Hall-Staker treatment.Not encouraging any of our boys to do it and thankfully none of them really have that in them but he's a piece of s**t and deserves anything that comes to him.

That’s on you then mate

Hopefully one day that doesn’t happen to someone you care about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, so I guess grabbing players hair and shoving face into the ground is fair game now (and that's only what we could obviously see).

No Toby is always the last warning the tribunal gives. No one else can block someone from tackling them with their boot studs while receiving a hand pass. Next player who grabs a player by the hair and rams their head into ground will get a week.

What I don’t get is why the AFL QC was there to defend Greene as well. What was the point of Anderson defending Greene if the AFL were going to support him anyway???? What was the point of going to the tribunal if THE AFL only wanted a fine In the first place??? Couldn’t Christian just fine and save the drama and ultimately pointless discussion on line and on TV and radio???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But guys, Toby is super sorry about scratching Bonts face around the eyes, scratching his neck and hitting his head on the ground.

Super sorry and feels oh so guilty about being found guilty of an offense for the 17th time

That’s on you then mate

Hopefully one day that doesn’t happen to someone you care about

I am with you with regards to wishing him dead/choking etc.

But make no mistake, this decision is absolutely ****ing outrageous.

He has gouged one of our players eyes, and gotten away with it.

He kicked one of our players in the head, and he got away with it.

He is absolute filth.

If he is not targeted for attention absolutely unmercifully by our players next time we play that filth, I’ll be as furious as I am now.

In the same manner that players can be de-registered for accumulating 16 weeks worth of suspensions, the AFL really needs to consider imposing suspensions on those that cross a specified threshold of accumulated fines.

1 game = $10k worth of fines
2 games = $15k worth of fines
3 games = $20k worth of fines

It's the only way to stop serial offenders like Greene. His rap sheet is becoming comical.

The person I have the most distaste for is Leon Cameron

He has sh!t on our club since the day he took the reigns of that scumbag joint. Hope he continues to fail and gets the ass and ends up at Deer Park.

Literally couldn’t stand him as a footballer and he is a maggot of a coach.

The person I have the most distaste for is Leon Cameron

He has sh!t on our club since the day he took the reigns of that scumbag joint. Hope he continues to fail and gets the ass and ends up at Deer Park.

Literally couldn’t stand him as a footballer and he is a maggot of a coach.

Again, is it time for me to change my BF moniker? :p

I’m with Mattdougie on the violence calls. We hate that Greene does it but want someone else to do the very same we’re outraged about. I’m extremely pissed off that the arsehole gets away with it again but I’m not into condoning violence as revenge. I know many disagree but.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back