Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I thought he’d get 4-6 for the kick to the face on Dahlhaus so who knows? I reckon the AFL have better footage though cos the 7 footage is not conclusive on the gouge. Don’t like him grabbing Bont by the hair and driving his head into the ground WWE style though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Repair

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I will most likely steer clear from media this week as my disappointment over the weekend subsides but i anticipate some media folk coming out in defence of him during the week.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
Can’t wait to see the spin the AFL puts on this.

Can’t believe the umpires could not have seen what was happening. Bloody disgrace.

Dogs officials should be at AFL door tomorrow asking them to explain how the game is getting promoted by a thug

Next time we play GWS just get Sweet to play and let him fix Greene once and for all. Amount weeks won’t matter will be worth it.

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I will most likely steer clear from media this week as my disappointment over the weekend subsides but i anticipate some media folk coming out in defence of him during the week.

Richo and Ling would have said not much in that live if they were doing the game. Jonathan Brown and Dermie will defend it as finals footy. Not sure how the others will swing. A lot defended his Dahl kick as part of the game.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
Can we rookie list Steve Kretiuk and elevate him for one game in 2020?

Ryan “Shaggy” Hargrave is your man.

Pound for Pound best boxing talent (technically very good boxer) and punch at the club would only need to stand next to Greene a second.

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bloke is a dead set waste of oxygen

Agree, if he wasn’t a footballer, he’d either be in jail or someone would have knocked his head completely off. Just a deadset, narcissistic flog.

I’ve never disliked an opposition player so much. He struts around with his head completely up his own arsehole. It’s about time the AFL cut him down.

Last edited:

Doggstats

Club Legend
May 21, 2011
On the toilet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
76ers, LA Angels
Ryan “Shaggy” Hargrave is your man.

Pound for Pound best boxing talent (technically very good boxer) and punch at the club would only need to stand next to Greene a second.

Stuff it, if we're gonna do this might as well go all out and get BBBH to put one on his chin. Or give him the Scott Thompson treatment with a good ol neck crank.

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Herald sun and Ralphy already downplaying it

Dylan Grimes fined for staging, Toby Greene charged with serious misconduct
Repeat offender Toby Greene could miss the Giants’ cut-throat semi-final after being charged with serious misconduct, while the match review officer has handed down his verdict on Dylan Grimes’ dive.
Jon Ralph, Herald Sun
|
September 8, 2019 ..
Toby Greene’s trio of misconduct offences on Bulldogs star Marcus Bontempelli has resulted in a referral straight to the tribunal in a case that could see him suspended for Saturday’s final against Brisbane.

And Tiger Dylan Grimes was one of two players fined for staging in Richmond’s qualifying final win against Brisbane.

Greene made unnecessary contact to the face of Bontempelli in the crushing win over the Western Bulldogs as GWS clearly made the star midfielder a key target.

In the same passage of play he massaged his forearm into the head of Bontempelli then with both hands shook his head and pushed it into the ground.

The AFL could have decided to hand him a trio of misconduct fines but they would have cost him just $3000 in total.

Instead, match review officer Michael Christian believed they constituted serious misconduct, which is referred directly to the tribunal.

The tribunal can decide to hand the Giants repeat offender a fine up to $5000 or potentially suspend him for a week.

It is understood a week would likely be the longest penalty he would accept for the unnecessary contact to the face.

But Christian ruled the contact in the three incidents was completely unnecessary and wants Greene to explain himself at the tribunal.

He produced a similar ruling in the Ben Stratton pinching case on Orazio Fantasia, which eventually saw him suspended for repeated pinching of the Essendon small forward.

Essendon’s Zach Merrett was fined on Thursday night for his lingering hold on Nic Naitanui’s hair, but Christian clearly believed the Greene incident was significantly worse.

Greene could still plead his case at the tribunal on Tuesday, escape with a hefty fine and then play against the Lions in the cut-throat semi-final.

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If Greene misses weeks, then I believe Leon Cameron has to take some of the blame.

Cameron’s inability to stem or even possibly promotion of his teams consistent unsportsmanlike indiscretions is a blight on him, his team and the AFL.

Dirty tactics were high on his agenda when preparing for yesterday’s final. And hopefully it’s this which brings them unstuck next week.

F*^% Toby Greene, F%^* Leon Cameron & F#%@ GWS

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Still can’t believe we sat back and let Bont cop all that.

Bloody weak!
This is what shits me. We never have anyone that will fly the flag and have a crack at someone. I don’t know the record off the top of my head, but I’m sure if you look it up, we would have the least amount of suspensions over the last 20 years or so. Gotta toughen up

Back