Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
In the same manner that players can be de-registered for accumulating 16 weeks worth of suspensions, the AFL really needs to consider imposing suspensions on those that cross a specified threshold of accumulated fines.

1 game = $10k worth of fines
2 games = $15k worth of fines
3 games = $20k worth of fines

It's the only way to stop serial offenders like Greene. His rap sheet is becoming comical.

His Comical rap sheet mirrors the Comical organisation the AFL is.

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Again, is it time for me to change my BF moniker? :p

If you are named after him then you should

He is as filthy a slob as Toby Greene is.

Can’t wait til the next time I see him at a coaching conference pissy little pea hearted weakling

He's been found guilty of 17 offences in his carreer? 17???? And he got off with a fine less than the cost of a few meat pies? What the hell is $7500 to him?

It's always about food with you isn't it ;)

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just remember the line the AFL has been peddling for years now,
The head is sacrosanct .... until it isn't anymore.

Have all those AFL funded studies into concussion shown that having your head slammed into the turf is beneficial?

The ground did it, your honour!

It’s like the big deal made about cheap shot punches to the gut. But it’s just a fine.

At least we know the AFL’s stance on pinching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who was prosecutor, anybody?
I was a prosecutor once. Well, I was a teacher and Year Level Coordinator. That's kinda close.

Mr Chicago1: "That's a Saturday(detention) Toby."
Toby:"But, but, but... I wasn't doin' nufink."
Mr Chicago1: "I don't care. Make sure you bring a pen and plenty of paper."

(The bad thing was that I had to supervise Saturday detentions two or three times a year.) grrrrr...

I was a prosecutor once. Well, I was a teacher and Year Level Coordinator. That's kinda close.

Mr Chicago1: "That's a Saturday(detention) Toby."
Toby:"But, but, but... I wasn't doin' nufink."
Mr Chicago1: "I don't care. Make sure you bring a pen and plenty of paper."

(The bad thing was that I had to supervise Saturday detentions two or three times a year.) grrrrr...
Maybe Gleeson had to supervise the prick if he got suspended so went easy on him

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
If you are named after him then you should

He is as filthy a slob as Toby Greene is.

Can’t wait til the next time I see him at a coaching conference pissy little pea hearted weakling

Unfortunately I am.

Way back in 2004 when I joined this site I CBF thinking up a good moniker and just chose the name as, unlike you, I really did like him as a player.

But I agree with you in that he’s done nothing but s**t on the club and I just cannot stomach him being the coach of that bubonic plague infected scum of the earth lot.

Nor his “Oh we love Toby, we want him to play edge” bullshit.

Think it’s time for a new reincarnation of Leon on BF.

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
I’m with Mattdougie on the violence calls. We hate that Greene does it but want someone else to do the very same we’re outraged about. I’m extremely pi**ed off that the arsehole gets away with it again but I’m not into condoning violence as revenge. I know many disagree but.....

I would have no issue if the opportunity presented itself and I could disguise it as been within the rules to cause maximum damage to a player like that.

Eg if he was in front going for a mark I would stick the knee as hard as I could with maximum speed into the middle of his back firstly and if i managed to punch the ball means I didn’t execute my intention well enough.

I would also go to the AFL tonight pay $7500 to execute what he did to the Bont it would be money well spent and would make me feel better.

lateniter

All Australian
Oct 9, 2012
NSW Hunter Valley
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, East Perth, Spurs, 49ers
Well this is just silly.
Greene gets a measly fine for a disgraceful act but Jack Redpath got three weeks for shoving Phil "The Diver" Davis.
Something ain't right here.
The AFL will say it was because Greene supposedly showed remorse and apologised while Redpath had the temerity to defend his case.
So from now on I assume everyone will go to the tribunal expressing remorse etc and expect to be slapped with a wet lettuce.
And thugs like Greene will continue to perpetrate acts that children should be shielded from.
A shocking decision by the AFL.

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I would have no issue if the opportunity presented itself and I could disguise it as been within the rules to cause maximum damage to a player like that.

Eg if he was in front going for a mark and I would stick the knee as hard as I could with maximum speed into the middle of his back firstly and if o managed to punch the ball a bonus.

And I would also go to the AFL pay $7500 to execute what he did to the Bont it would be money well spent and would make me feel better.

Your choice.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
The person I have the most distaste for is Leon Cameron

He has sh!t on our club since the day he took the reigns of that scumbag joint. Hope he continues to fail and gets the ass and ends up at Deer Park.

Literally couldn’t stand him as a footballer and he is a maggot of a coach.
What's Cameron got do with it? Plenty of other coaches have asked players to go out and do the rough stuff. Doubt he asked Grubbe to claw Bontempelli's face.

Hes trying to save his job and knew they had to go the dirty route to get the win. It was their only hope. Can guarantee another finals flop would have resulted in the AFL stepping in and removing him. The jungle drums were already beating.

He was a decent HBF, exquisite kick of the footy. Strange criticism.

Braybrook Son

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The person I have the most distaste for is Leon Cameron

He has sh!t on our club since the day he took the reigns of that scumbag joint. Hope he continues to fail and gets the ass and ends up at Deer Park.

Literally couldn’t stand him as a footballer and he is a maggot of a coach.
He was a very decent footballer for us but yes, I think he likes to dig the boots in since Bevo beat him for our coaching role!

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What's Cameron got do with it? Plenty of other coaches have asked players to go out and do the rough stuff. Doubt he asked Grubbe to claw Bontempelli's face.

Hes trying to save his job and knew they had to go the dirty route to get the win. It was their only hope. Can guarantee another finals flop would have resulted in the AFL stepping in and removing him. The jungle drums were already beating.

He was a decent HBF, exquisite kick of the footy. Strange criticism.

So your excuse for the 5 other players that targeted Bont?

I guess they just all watched Toby?

They were given clear instructions to press right up to the line and that is by the coach

Add them trying to get Bont suspended and the cherry on the cake “the lost dogs home” poster and i hope he fails miserably.

You can like him but I can’t stand him

And a more graceless, shallow and insincere apology you could not imagine.
The little prick was almost sneering and dismissive of the press and looked like the guilty little worm he is.
Yeah last question on his way out was 'Will you continue to play on the line' or similar and he smirked and said 'We'll see how we go'

Maybe Gleeson had to supervise the prick if he got suspended so went easy on him
LOL I once had to supervise two of my VCE English students among others for Saturday detention. I spent the three hours going over essays and prepping for exams with the two instead of them doing some useless nonsense. Afterwards we went across the street to Hungry Jack's and I bought them lunch. The Principal would not have approved. :D

Jeff 1975

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2018
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Maybe a link

He definitely wanted one over us

Attachments

• b96802334f8e5bf9d397193248ed4baf.jpg
    b96802334f8e5bf9d397193248ed4baf.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Watch him karate kid someone in the face on Saturday, he'll get off that as well, luckily he won't be playing in a prelim anyway once we demolish the plastics.

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
Watch him karate kid someone in the face on Saturday, he'll get off that as well, luckily he won't be playing in a prelim anyway once we demolish the plastics.

I like the Lions and would be supporting them anyway after the very exciting footy they have played this season, but I and every other Dogs supporter will be supporting them passionately on Saturday night.

Back