Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Don't really care that he didn't get suspended. Not like we benefit from him not playing.

Find it absolutely hilarious that people think he is hard done by and misunderstood.

The things he has done and not been suspended now includes:
- spitting at an opponent
- head-butting an opponent
- kicking an opponent in the face
- eye gouging an opponent

Poor Toby. The AFL is out to get him 😢

Imagine being someone who defends that low life.

Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few
Watch him karate kid someone in the face on Saturday, he'll get off that as well, luckily he won't be playing in a prelim anyway once we demolish the plastics.
Rewatched the Cameron Andrews incident from last year and the Neale vs Port from rd 17 and I reckon that if Greene tries to do some s**t, he's gonna have half the Lions team immediately there to remonstrate. Not to mention that probably 95% of the crowd will go off at him.

Brisbane won't back down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone seen the zoomed in video? He hacks at his eyes and then blatantly pulls his hair and pushes his head into the ground while holding his hair. Something is wrong with that guy mentally.
No but it’s a man’s game and these are finals and there’s no proof yada yada and so proclaimeth Slobbo who just doesn’t understand!

Jan 1, 2015
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Apparently doesn’t deserve a week according to almost every media commentator.

I honestly don’t know what the fu** is happening anymore. Pulling the hair and shoving the head of someone who’s defenceless into the ground repeatedly isn’t a suspendable offence.

Not surprised. The majority thought he was within his rights to protect his space with his foot in Dahl’s face - of course most of them never realised he wasn’t taking a mark since it was handballed. That and most of them are from the era when this stuff was considered manly behaviour. 90 % of reports are considered unfair by today’s commentators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve revised my recruitment list for next year

A young Leigh Matthews, Dermott Brereton, Don Scott, Don McKenzie, Michael Long and the great Charlie Sutton

Just in case

Add Rhys-Jones and Robbie Muir and we've got it almost right!

PS: can we add little Terry Wheeler to the mix? 😉

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Look at the dickhead’s record. He just plain doesn’t give a damn about being fined, so take away something more valuable by not allowing him to play. His response when asked if he’ll curb the way he plays says it all. “Dunno we’ll just have to see what happens” *paraphrased. Just a complete deadshit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
The AFL tribunal is a faken kangaroo Court. Inconsistent, biased and a terrible example for sport in general.

He was Robbo's feature story once on how much he's grown and matured about two years ago, so Robbo doesn't see him with anything else but love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back