Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

for Toby

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Its hard to say that the past two weeks of internet shitfighting with Toby Greene defenders has been worth it but at least he’s finally been suspended, even if it’s lenient.

Hopefully the Pies flog them and I can go back in a few days to rub it in.

GWS seething 😉.

Cameron, reckons they were prepared for him not playing.
Toby doesn’t want to be seen in that light.
Robbo asks if last week influenced this week. Cameron deflects.
Gerard asks if they’ll talk to Toby.
Leon says they constantly talk to Grubby - and J Cameron!
Trusts Toby but he runs fine line. All clubs have players who play on the edge - really?
Cameron called him a campaigner 😂

Robbo says, it’s not right, but Toby has to stop doing these things

Is he pouting?

Mangrook sick of talking about the Gorbster - still saying he should have gone the week before.... :thumbsu:

He’ll get off on appeal for sure, just have to hope he decides to behave himself for once as any incident he could be involved in will be referred back to the last 2 weeks.

I look at what he did to Bont & then what he did to Neale, it was far worse towards Bont & he only got fined.

Happy to be wrong!!

But I’d much prefer if he played to see him cry at the final siren after being smashed by Collingwood

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was sure he'd get off.

I simply forgot to factor in the inconsistent and joke of an organisation that is the AFL.
Did you also forget to factor in that he actually did it too?

Just a glorious result. He's cost his side massively but instead he's a portrayed as a 'victim' :tearsofjoy:

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Did you also forget to factor in that he actually did it too?

Just a glorious result. He's cost his side massively but instead he's a portrayed as a 'victim' :tearsofjoy:

As much as I dislike him, if you look at it without emotion and base it on the previous week which was only considered a fine, then he should have got off. No question about it.

Triple Baileys

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Toby Green. Oh yeah, he's the victim. A victim of natural justice, just deserts, the rule of law, the social contract, the whole vibe

Great job, people power. All the people who let the AFL know it couldn't get away with white washing that crin's crimes. Let's all take a bow.

And, as strange as it feels to say it, go 'pies, towel the house team up this week end and may they never recover and may one day Western Sydney be cleansed of the House Team and returned to its rightful traditional owners: working class followers of rugby league.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As much as I dislike him, if you look at it without emotion and base it on the previous week which was only considered a fine, then he should have got off. No question about it.
Or he got a free pass last week and his luck ran dry. Should have copped at least a week for both IMO.

Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few
I cannot fathom for the life of me anyone defending Greene for his actions. I mean sure you need blokes who play on the edge, but he looked at it and told it to go and get ****ed by trying to take out Bont's and Neale's eyes.

Stuff him. * the plastic scum. May the pies win by 10 goals. Stephenson to kick 7.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Except the previous week was also an absolute joke as they didn't charge him with gouging Bont.

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Or he got a free pass last week and his luck ran dry. Should have copped at least a week for both IMO.

Should have copped a week possibly more for his gouge on the Bont, this week was BS and should have got off.

The AFL concocted a back door deal for Toby to cough up a heap of cash, apologise and go out and play good footy. The fact the dimwit decided to spit in the AFLs face and do exactly the same thing very next week angered Gil to no end. He was always going this week for utter stupidity and arrogance.

The AFL keep digging these monumental holes and continually fall in them. Beyond farcical.

Imagine the melts if GWS make the GF, win, and Grubby wins the Norm Smith.
Except the previous week was also an absolute joke as they didn't charge him with gouging Bont.

Or pulling Bont's hair to the point where his head was being beaten on the ground...

Back