Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me you photoshopped it, please.
Not me. Someone sent it to me on Facebook - will have to investigate the authenticity of those cufflinks, but I wouldn't put it past the narcissist.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Not me. Someone sent it to me on Facebook - will have to investigate the authenticity of those cufflinks, but I wouldn't put it past the narcissist.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I get the feeling this won’t be the last time he has to don a suit and appear before a magistrate...I mean the tribunal.

It is so good reading all the bitter comments on the GWS site. Apparently this is a big conspiracy caused by the AFL, the big Victorian clubs and Eddie McGuire.

I hope Collingwood kicks their plastic arses on Saturday and I hope this loss will burn for years to come.

I never thought I would say this but I have never been so fired up over wanting Collingwood to win.

For a guy who has an 18 charge rap sheet including 'making unecessary contact to the eye area', hair pulling, spitting, kicking, slapping and striking, it is gobsmacking that his total games suspended sits at just 7 games

And he's still got the temerity to claim that he's victimised/treated unfairly

Give me a spell.

It is so good reading all the bitter comments on the GWS site. Apparently this is a big conspiracy caused by the AFL, the big Victorian clubs and Eddie McGuire.

I hope Collingwood kicks their plastic arses on Saturday and I hope this loss will burn for years to come.

I never thought I would say this but I have never been so fired up over wanting Collingwood to win.

They have fans?

Wonder how much it pays?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Connors melt and attempt to make this s**tstain the victim here. EADC
This sort of s**t from Connors and the Giants is exactly why he behaves the way he does. Nobody he's close to tells him he's doing the wrong thing and is actually costing them, they just paint him as the victim and encourage him to continue. So many apologists.

Love Connors melt and attempt to make this s**tstain the victim here. EADC

‘But he didn’t mean to karate kick Dahlhaus in the face, he was just trying to mark a handball...but he didn’t mean to gouge Bontempelli’s eyes, pull his hair and slam his head into the ground and...and...Neale....ah, I give up.

I cannot fathom for the life of me anyone defending Greene for his actions. I mean sure you need blokes who play on the edge, but he looked at it and told it to go and get f’ed by trying to take out Bont's and Neale's eyes.

Stuff him. fu** the plastic scum. May the pies win by 10 goals. Stephenson to kick 7.

no. pies by a point please

‘But he didn’t mean to karate kick Dahlhaus in the face, he was just trying to mark a handball...but he didn’t mean to gouge Bontempelli’s eyes, pull his hair and slam his head into the ground and...and...Neale....ah, I give up.

the press conference after getting off against bont: "I am..." (consults written notes on palm) "very AP-O-LAG-ETIC" (smirk, smirk)

nek minut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back