Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Given that I am the proven oracle of this Board, I have bad news for all of you.

Greene, Davis, Cameron and Shaw are not actually Giants players - they are in fact the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

GWS will win the GF, bringing on the Final Judgement and the end of the world late Saturday afternoon.

Enjoy this week - it is your last.

Given that I am the proven oracle of this Board, I have bad news for all of you.

Greene, Davis, Cameron and Shaw are not actually Giants players - they are in fact the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

GWS will win the GF, bringing on the Final Judgement and the end of the world late Saturday afternoon.

Enjoy this week - it is your last.

Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Jesus even their biggest fans have the surname Orifice...fitting...

So much pain, so much agony, so much dedication, been there through thick and thin...for seven years.

The Buck

All Australian
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Honestly I wouldn't give a flying fu** if the Tigers won. Hell, I'm barracking for it.

I was chatting to mum and she wants someone to line Greene up - the end is truly nigh

Also some speculation about Mumford going full Lynchy on the weekend

And if Mumford does go the full Lynchy it won't be on someone his own size. Loves to go the bash on little blokes. Another GWS "great bloke."

So much pain, so much agony, so much dedication, been there through thick and thin...for seven years.

Gawd, they're still going on about it on Grand Final Parade - 'those long 5 years where there's been many thrashings'. Yeah. Welcome to footy Waste of Space.

Try 141 years of existence, 94 years in the big league with only 2 flags and having your club nearly taken from underneath you. Now THAT's the hard road & passion.

Great for football my a#$e - go talk to a Saint's supporter if the 'Dogs history doesn't put your claims to shame.

One off selection of Pickett says that he may be the chosen hit man against GWS.

Imagine him concussing Greene from the first play and never playing for Richmond again but having a Premiership medallion.

That would be justice.

The Tigers' Bill James made his debut in the 1920 grand final and played just one game to become a premiership player. He is one of five players before Pickett to debut in the grand final. hmmmm...

suetonius

All Australian
Apr 22, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Kansas City Chiefs.
Great for football my a#$e - go talk to a Saint's supporter if the 'Dogs history doesn't put your claims to shame.

What I don't understand is why just about everyone in Victoria (other than Richmond ad Bulldog fans) are supporting this fake "underdog" side. I had a look at the St Kilda message board and they are almost unanimously behind the plastic scumbags.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
What I don't understand is why just about everyone in Victoria (other than Richmond ad Bulldog fans) are supporting this fake "underdog" side. I had a look at the St Kilda message board and they are almost unanimously behind the plastic scumbags.

It’s the worst of the worst this Grand Final.

Most neutrals hate Richmond and the idea of Plastics flag makes my skin crawl.

I have no team tomorrow to be honest I just want it over and done with and onto 2020.

The only reason I can think of is even more hatred of Tiges- they probably have more issues with them and figure if GWS win no one will give a * anyway and the brag train (moped) will fade away to interstate.

It's the media who get up my goat the most as they push push push the ''great for footy' line on behalf of the AFL - but I guess the sycophants have to get their free tickets to everything from somewhere.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

It’s the worst of the worst this Grand Final.

Most neutrals hate Richmond and the idea of Plastics flag makes my skin crawl.

I have no team tomorrow to be honest I just want it over and done with and onto 2020.
Don't know any Tiges supporters so they don't bother me. But I understand the sentiment as if it was Essendon I think I'd leave the country this weekend.

One off selection of Pickett says that he may be the chosen hit man against GWS.

Imagine him concussing Greene from the first play and never playing for Richmond again but having a Premiership medallion.

That would be justice.
That's what I'm hoping for - make a name for yourself son!!!!

Back