Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
720889.jpg
720883.jpg
720885.jpg
720886.jpg
720884.jpg

Leon Cameron: "“He will learn from that and if I know Toby, he will not use one excuse, he will put his hand up and he will probably go too far and blame himself, which is not healthy.
“He needs to understand that the 22 didn’t get the job done today, not Toby Greene.”

Poor little poo poo. Singled out and defended by his coach.
For a wanna be tough guy he's such a wimp.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK the grand final is over. The right team won, playing the right sort of footy. The karma bus has been and gone.

Here's my off-season resolution - I'm going to ease up on the Giants and TG for a while. Feel free to join me if you've got it all out of your system. They got their comeuppance.

Focussing on them only drags you down. It's too depressing, especially when there's a lot of good stuff starting to happen on the home front (VUWO).

The only Toby I'll be talking about from here on is McLean and the only Greene will be Fergus. It won't be easy but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Go Dogs!

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
OK the grand final is over. The right team won, playing the right sort of footy. The karma bus has been and gone.

Here's my off-season resolution - I'm going to ease up on the Giants and TG for a while. Feel free to join me if you've got it all out of your system. They got their comeuppance.

Focussing on them only drags you down. It's too depressing, especially when there's a lot of good stuff starting to happen on the home front (VUWO).

The only Toby I'll be talking about from here on is McLean and the only Greene will be Fergus. It won't be easy but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Go Dogs!

Agreed. Maybe give me one more week because I’ve got a bit bubbling in the system still. But once trade week starts its Dogs only.

Go Dogs!

BALLS TO THAT Dogwatch :) You're a better man than I am.

GO HARD OR GO HOME

toby1.png

toby2.png

toby3.png
toby4.png

toby5.png

Back