Enjoy missing the rest of the finals Greene, you scumbag

Remove this Banner Ad

So who goes to the GF? Watches their son play, gets pi**ed, the assaults female police, gets arrested and remanded in custody. It’s like The Kardashians or Sylvania Waters.

To be fair, even Toby knows he’s a lowlife that shouldn’t be in his life.

You’d hate to know what he was doing at junior footy

OK the grand final is over. The right team won, playing the right sort of footy. The karma bus has been and gone.

Here's my off-season resolution - I'm going to ease up on the Giants and TG for a while. Feel free to join me if you've got it all out of your system. They got their comeuppance.

Focussing on them only drags you down. It's too depressing, especially when there's a lot of good stuff starting to happen on the home front (VUWO).

The only Toby I'll be talking about from here on is McLean and the only Greene will be Fergus. It won't be easy but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Go Dogs!
Same here dogwatch. I find myself starting to feel sorry for them, including TG, so it’s time to concentrate on more positive things closer to VUWO.

OK the grand final is over. The right team won, playing the right sort of footy. The karma bus has been and gone.

Here's my off-season resolution - I'm going to ease up on the Giants and TG for a while. Feel free to join me if you've got it all out of your system. They got their comeuppance.

Focussing on them only drags you down. It's too depressing, especially when there's a lot of good stuff starting to happen on the home front (VUWO).

The only Toby I'll be talking about from here on is McLean and the only Greene will be Fergus. It won't be easy but I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Go Dogs!

What a party pooper - just as I was warming up too :devil:

F&*$ that, I’m happy to fill the role in sledging TG at every available opportunity and kicking the Orange trolls whenever and where-ever I can.

Hope our boys remind them of the GF, EVERY SINGLE TIME WE PLAY THEM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Oh, next season's a different matter.
I can only abstain for so long. There's a risk I might spontaneously combust.

Why do some "goody goodies" want to ruin all of our fun? It's bad enough that I was happy that Richmond won yesterday, but now I'm expected to give up my hatred for Toby? It's my constitutional right to hate whom I wish! grrr...

Perhaps dogwatch can start a luuuuv thread for Toby. :heart::kiss:

Why do some "goody goodies" want to ruin all of our fun? It's bad enough that I was happy that Richmond won yesterday, but now I'm expected to give up my hatred for Toby? It's my constitutional right to hate whom I wish! grrr...

It's optional Chicago. Just telling you where my head's at.

It's optional Chicago. Just telling you where my head's at.
View attachment 755400
Just stop posting in this thread if you no longer hate Toby!!! Let us Toby haters enjoy ourselves at least for a week or so! That's the only happiness I have at the moment. Are you secretly Toby's mum? Hmmm... :eek:

And why would I want to know where your head is at? Am I your Father confessor? I ain't that religious anymore. (God bless, my son.) :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on dogwatch you can't leave us when we have to deal [no drug ref] with his father as well now! :oops:

His old man was arrested for head butting a female officer. You can’t make this s**t up.
To be fair, he would have just eye gouged her but was in handcuffs.
Just protecting his space. No charges to be laid.

Go Dogs!

I hope you're talking about Toby and not me!
That depends. Have you:
- kicked someone in the head
- spat at someone
- dropped your knees into someone lying on the ground
- clawed at the face of someone whose arms are pinned
- punched someone in the face
- tackled a bouncer to the ground, broken their hand and put them in a headlock and/or
- stomped someone’s feet

anytime recently?

I am also calling for an end to the hatred of Toby. Ok so he is a rascal but deep down he is a lovely boy. And that's my honest unbiased opinion. I would write more on his good points but my head hurts. I hurt my forehead at about 5 pm on GF Day and am taking things quietly for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back