Enough is enough guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha. Another naive person believing that the demonstrating of an emotive fickle rabble will affect how the coach and club do their jobs.

:p

I know that it does, because Ross now takes a detour onto the infield instead of walking around the boundary, and the Steves have been doing it since the rebranding. ;)

You're obviously quite an odious individual, Reggie.

I think a professional could handle one individual dissenter, however I'm not a lone voice, just a loud one.

The fact that I even have to make this thread is sad, seriously guys come on, we have brain cells, we aren't wet toast e girl supporters.

I'm sick of everyone saying drop Dawson, WE ALL WANT HIM DROPPED, obviously he should be dropped, but was he ever dropped at St Kilda? No? Well what makes you think Ross is going to drop hes love child? He is the reason why Silvagni is learning tro play as a forward. No one wants Silvagni in the team more than me, I don't want him in the forward line, I want him back in the backline, but it doesn't look like happening any time soon. Stop saying drop Dawson, we get the f***ing point, fact of the matter is he wont be dropped.

Bottom line = We all want him dropped, but it wont happen, so stop putting in threads for weekly changes saying 'Out - Dawson' when it wont happen.

I wont give my opinion on dawson and Silvagni just to keep you happy. :p

Seriously, who the ____ do you think you are?. You have been on this board 2 minutes. Listen to the blokes that add value before you start every 3rd thread

Haha, all I can say to that is 'spare me'

I'm disturbed at the thread title .

I consider it very unaustralian...... or is it simply that "Guys" is considered gender neutral ?
" Enough is Enough Guys " has a distinct septic tank ring to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given a large chunk of the Australian population has forgone 'arse' for 'ass', 'biscuit' for 'cookie' and the proliferation of the noun 'dude' as a colloquial expression to address one's familiars (something I'm rather partial to), amongst myriad other American expressions that have entered the vernacular, I think any offence in 'guys' can only be taken personally, rather than as an example of a wider, cultural antipathy.

Given a large chunk of the Australian population has forgone 'arse' for 'ass', 'biscuit' for 'cookie' and the proliferation of the noun 'dude' as a colloquial expression to address one's familiars (something I'm rather partial to), amongst myriad other American expressions that have entered the vernacular, I think any offence in 'guys' can only be taken personally, rather than as an example of a wider, cultural antipathy.

fair call dude.
better than Aussies talking about snogs or duvets. All English males sound effeminate, especially the cockneys.
I have Pommy mates & they are nice blokes, but their accents make them sound like mark nicoski types.
They love Aussies & have even started to call each other mate instead of "guvner" due to watching so much Aussie TV.
go you good thing :D

i've been saying 'yoggurt' rather than 'yo-gurt' lately, as it sounds better ie. less poncey. the english language is such a mongrel of a language anyway. anyhoo, footy is bonza.

Sorry Banana, yoggurt sounds way more poncy than yo-gurt.

Poncy and tryhard.

It probably can't be stopped now due to so many American TV shows all pervading and of course social media .
So I guess it's ; Jimmy crack corn.......
Someone give me a holler when the show ends.

Come to think of it Cobber Franklin doesn't quite sound right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back