Enough is Enough!

Remove this Banner Ad

Most media experts are tipping us to lose by more than 10 goals.
We're coming off two massive losses and have an injury list consisting of :-

- Heath Black
- Nathan Burke
- Peter Everitt
- Fraser Gehrig
- Aaron Hamill
- Robert Harvey
- Justin Koschitzke
- Stewart Loewe
- Brett Moyle

It's time for the players to step up and show some much overdue courage and determination. They can make a statement or simply continue upon their path of mediocrity.

SHOW SOME GUTS SAINTS!

Well said sainter. Let's hope that they give everything they have and then some. Please just don't fall over.

Originally posted by sainter

- Heath Black
- Nathan Burke
- Peter Everitt
- Fraser Gehrig
- Aaron Hamill
- Robert Harvey
- Justin Koschitzke
- Stewart Loewe
- Brett Moyle

It's time for the players to step up and show some much overdue courage and determination. They can make a statement or simply continue upon their path of mediocrity.

SHOW SOME GUTS SAINTS!
I might lend you my violin, I have been using it for the last 5 weeks. At least you have injuries and a real excuse, what do we have but crappy play by the leaders of the club AND at least you have a win under your belt. What do we have ? 0-5 zip, zilch and some really annoying supporters who accept this and find positives out of each loss.

Re: Re: Enough is Enough!

Originally posted by Dogs r Roos

I might lend you my violin, I have been using it for the last 5 weeks. At least you have injuries and a real excuse, what do we have but crappy play by the leaders of the club AND at least you have a win under your belt. What do we have ? 0-5 zip, zilch and some really annoying supporters who accept this and find positives out of each loss.

WWB's theorum: Keeping positive does NOT equal acceptance.

Originally posted by Dogs are Not Roos

I guess that makes the entire Bulldogs forum (except for you and your buddy) really annoying :rolleyes: . Perhaps you'd better off staying with your Kangaroos then.

Brave game Saints, and commiserations to Daniel Wulf, ex Doggie. Those damned posts are just too thick!

- Heath Black
- Nathan Burke
- Peter Everitt
- Fraser Gehrig
- Aaron Hamill
- Robert Harvey
- Justin Koschitzke
- Stewart Loewe
- Brett Moyle

SHOW SOME GUTS SAINTS!

I think they did! now to do it all again next week, with now no backline at all, (out goes jones, hudgeton, maybe cripps) except reinwoldt, bbut hopefully harvey and and black to come back.

and oh, even though springvale lost, it seems plapp and macguire played well.

good luck to them

Originally posted by samm

I think they did! now to do it all again next week, with now no backline at all, (out goes jones, hudgeton, maybe cripps) except reinwoldt, bbut hopefully harvey and and black to come back.

and oh, even though springvale lost, it seems plapp and macguire played well.

good luck to them

Maguire was just about B.O.G for Springvale, so hopefully another young hopeful will make his debut for the Mighty Saints.

I would also like to say thank you to all the people that have been nice enough to write positive pieces on our club, or those of you that have tried to give us positive feedback. It IS appreciated greatly.

Well said Savatage.

And I'm very happy to see that our players showed a lot of heart on Saturday night. It may have been an ugly exhibition of football but seeing the saints give it a red hot go was fine by me. It went a long way towards making up for the disappointment of not winning.

Apparently Hamill and Black may not be back for Friday night but Harvey is a chance and Gehrig could be a surprise inclusion.

Well said Savatage.

And I'm very happy to see that our players showed a lot of heart on Saturday night. It may have been an ugly exhibition of football but seeing the saints give it a red hot go was fine by me. It went a long way towards making up for the disappointment of not winning.

Apparently Hamill and Black may not be back for Friday night but Harvey is a chance and Gehrig could be a surprise inclusion.

and you know what there was a saints supporter who complained . on 3aw last night, gerald was disuccing the game and some were saying it was the worst display of football, and a saints supporter complained and said that he thru his ticket away becuase they played like that. and that he disliked thomas's coaching.

how do you figure that??

at least they had a plan, at least they stuck to it, and it nearly worked. what was st kilda supposed to to do, with little of a forward line.????

and its the same this week, with no back line, and again little of a forward line????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by samm

and you know what there was a saints supporter who complained . on 3aw last night, gerald was disuccing the game and some were saying it was the worst display of football, and a saints supporter complained and said that he thru his ticket away becuase they played like that. and that he disliked thomas's coaching.

how do you figure that??

at least they had a plan, at least they stuck to it, and it nearly worked. what was st kilda supposed to to do, with little of a forward line.????

and its the same this week, with no back line, and again little of a forward line????

Well that proves that there are idiot supporters from every club.

What a ********.

Re: Re: Re: Enough is Enough!

Originally posted by Dogs_R_Us

I guess that makes the entire Bulldogs forum (except for you and your buddy) really annoying :rolleyes: . Perhaps you'd better off staying with your Kangaroos then.

Brave game Saints, and commiserations to Daniel Wulf, ex Doggie. Those damned posts are just too thick!

You 'Dogs R Us' are really starting to annoy me, these boards are not just for you and the do gooders who think everything smells like roses. Gee I feel sorry for you when in life someone says something bad or negative to you, you might cry. Grow up and just accept that I am going to be around for along time with my opinions and praise (yes, praise, when deserved) and you can choose to ignore it or otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back