Enoughs enough: Barrett Damian

Remove this Banner Ad

Damo on the money about Rockliff, well done Purple - that's why you're "the best newsbreaker in the business"!

How many unsubstantiated reports is that now for you this year? On a roll!

One of the promises the current administration made is they would get better at managing the media. I think they've massively improved in that area over the last couple of years and the media has been very fair in their coverage of our club.

Having said that i think we are starting to unfairly cop it again. It seems that Barrett Damian is going out of his way to try and stick it to us. Worst of all it seems all of the statements Barrett has made have been debunked and found to be factually incorrect. I'd cop it sweet if this was a once off, even a second time but now its a weekly event.

It started with his claims that carlisle was suing the saints which was proven incorrect. Then it was our club being caught unaware of his hip issues which was also proven to be incorrect. Then it was nick riewoldt not passing the concussion test and now this week apparently our players were crying favouritism over roo training on his own in texas over christmas.

Nevermind the circumstances behind why nick roo needed that break or the service he has given the game and the money he has raised for a much needed charity/cause. It seems its more important that barrett gets a free hit at making up absolute shite at the expense of someone who's done nothing wrong and is working through pretty tragic circumstances.

So my question is how much longer are people going to put up with this crap. Its blatant defamation. Surely everyone involved deserves better than to just cop this.

Sorry for being Sandra Sultry but he has done this for years

Try being an Essendon supporter.

Said in his weekly Sliding Doors segment on AFL.com.au that Zac Merret is about to be a star.
Um, pret sure he is already a star, especially in our current predicament.

I have been struggling to know what to make of yesterday's game, especially after the game against Gold Coast, so thought I would seek the counsel of Damo........His words of wisdom were......"IF you continually dish up rubbish in games ... ... you're a long way off."

WOW, I mean it was in black and white, and it made so much sense.

Yours in gratitude Damo!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been struggling to know what to make of yesterday's game, especially after the game against Gold Coast, so thought I would seek the counsel of Damo........His words of wisdom were......"IF you continually dish up rubbish in games ... ... you're a long way off."

Should tell that to his own beloved North. 5 from 6 losses, four in a row.

Cliff coming at them @ 100 mph.

He loves making that kind of statement.
Saints Play Well. "see everyone, the Saints responded "
Saints play rubbish. " See everyone, they dish up rubbish "

Should tell that to his own beloved North. 5 from 6 losses, four in a row.

Cliff coming at them @ 100 mph.
Article today on AFL.com.au; they have 9 players over 30 on their list, and Fremantle have 8...

No one else has more than 5.

Does Damien actually have any shred of credibility left? He's consistently getting it wrong on a weekly basis now..
And the latest being Mason Wood.

Surely he wasn't stupid enough to actually believe that Sydney would seriously offer Wood $500k a year?
I mean let's face it Wood is a promising young player who is playing well. But he's hardly worth $500k surely? (Maybe to Freo or Bris)

It's hilarious that Sydney have now come out and categorically said they have not approached Wood whatsoever.

Does Damien actually have any shred of credibility left? He's consistently getting it wrong on a weekly basis now..

Surely he wasn't stupid enough to actually believe that Sydney would seriously offer Wood $500k a year?
I mean let's face it Wood is a promising young player who is playing well. But he's hardly worth $500k surely? (Maybe to Freo or Bris)

It's hilarious that Sydney have now come out and categorically said they have not approached Wood whatsoever.
He just reads Bigfooty and makes it up.

Maybe he was confused. Maybe he mean't they were after the North player with the wood :cool:

Could also be hilarious that you believe them? Remember Buddy going to GWS?
Clubs have a history of bending the truth just a little to suit their purposes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back