Enoughs enough: Barrett Damian

Remove this Banner Ad

Get on triple M F/B page and rip the s**t of him

Lol
What a ******* idiot.
Yes damo, the club has not spoken to Nick about a contract or retirement or coaching or life in general even though he is arguably our greatest player ever and if not greatest then def right up there in the top five in the history or our very proud club, and why haven't we??.....because we're complete dozey twats

Dickhe@d.

"It's getting awkward" for Damo
Bigfooty reckons bloke is a bit of a flog​
21mins ago
16hqh39.jpg

Image: Gerbilgerbilgerbilgerbilgerbilchipmunkchipmunk

Bigfooty's own random people believes that the Herald Sun would be best off distancing itself from this vermin masqerading as a man after yet another reactive thought bubble driven tirade in print.

Barrett was well below sea level when yet another AFL club told him to "get stuffed" and once again resorted to stating how right he was for sifting through garbage to highlight his ability to not only get the news, but to make it up entirely from shredded documents like a serial killer.

The former toddler wants to be a man so very much that he wears suits, and purple ties, to try and show people he pisses standing up. But his future is entirely hinged on whether Craig Hutchinson decides to keep him employed.

"Is he called Purple because he's a giant dickhead?" some person on this forum told this same forum.

"I've got an exclusive, it involves a half eaten sandwich, hiding in bushes at a local park, appearing on camera and cabbage, but rest assured that if the Pies win I'll tell the Tigers to drink Port in Darwin. Excelsior!"

"I wish I was an astronaut, or librarian, or maybe a sentient pen to be a true ghost writer, because then people might accept me for who I am again; an inanimate object that eventually runs out and is thrown aside like refuse.

Damo was not available for further comment as it was past his bedtime.

Last edited:
"It's getting awkward" for Damo
Bigfooty reckons bloke is a bit of a flog​
21mins ago
16hqh39.jpg

Image: Gerbilgerbilgerbilgerbilgerbilchipmunkchipmunk

Bigfooty's own random people believes that the Herald Sun would be best off distancing itself from this vermin maswerading as a man after yet another reactive thought bubble driven tirade in print.

Barrett was well below sea level when yet another AFL club told him to "get stuffed" and once again resorted to stating how right he was for sifting through garbage to highlight his ability to not only get the news, but to make it up entirely from shredded documents like a serial killer.

The former toddler wants to be a man so very much that he wears suits, and purple ties, to try and show people he pisses standing up. But his future is entirely hinged on whether Craig Hutchinson decides to keep him employed.

"Is he called Purple because he's a giant dickhead?" some person on this forum told this same forum.

"I've got an exclusive, it involves a half eaten sandwich, hiding in bushes at a local park, appearing on camera and cabbage, but rest assured that if the Pies win I'll tell the Tigers to drink Port in Darwin. Excelsior!"

"I wish I was an astronaut, or librarian, or maybe a sentient pen to be a true ghost writer, because then people might accept me for who I am again; an inanimate object that eventually runs out and is thrown aside like refuse.

Damo was not available for further comment as it was past his bedtime.
Yep that was YOUR TRULY a giant purple dickhead.

Boom

THUG LIFE

Why do people even read his drivel? That's what keeps him employed. If people just resisted the temptation to click on that link and deny themselves seeing how wrong he has things again this week, then his employers would realise how pathetic he really is.

One day the AFL will find a genuine journalist, one who has the ability to maintain cordial relationships with the clubs that he make a living from. This journalist will report real news (rather than make it up) and offer us this news in an entertaining format. Sadly the drivel purple puts out is just annoying apocryphal gutter trash which tarnishes the noble craft of journalism.

Why do people even read his drivel? That's what keeps him employed. If people just resisted the temptation to click on that link and deny themselves seeing how wrong he has things again this week, then his employers would realise how pathetic he really is.

One day the AFL will find a genuine journalist, one who has the ability to maintain cordial relationships with the clubs that he make a living from. This journalist will report real news (rather than make it up) and offer us this news in an entertaining format. Sadly the drivel purple puts out is just annoying apocryphal gutter trash which tarnishes the noble craft of journalism.

Agree with the part about ignoring him.

The reality is 99% of journalists are vultures. I've forgotten what true journalism is all about its been that long

Agree with the part about ignoring him.

The reality is 99% of journalists are vultures. I've forgotten what true journalism is all about its been that long
It's about having some common decency.

That's actually one of the reasons I appreciate this thread: one of I let's is know the crap he's saying, and the rest of us then don't need to honour it by clicking on it ourselves.

Lol
What a ******* idiot.
Yes damo, the club has not spoken to Nick about a contract or retirement or coaching or life in general even though he is arguably our greatest player ever and if not greatest then def right up there in the top five in the history or our very proud club, and why haven't we??.....because we're complete dozey twats

Dickhe@d.

f625476a9af27de40680fcbd75c1c589.jpg

Hey Mr McGuire! I've got some more gems here!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Sheehan just said in AFL 360 that He spoke to Rod butters before the interview on the footy show aired.
He said that Barrett was the one to ring him and ask him about an interview.

Absolutely no ******* surprise that this purple headed worm knew exactly that Riewoldt was going to be on the footy show after announcing his retirement, and set up an interview with Butters, to create controversy and detract from it being about Roo.

Seriously.. what is this blokes problem with our club? He is genuine scum.

Mike Sheehan just said in AFL 360 that He spoke to Rod butters before the interview on the footy show aired.
He said that Barrett was the one to ring him and ask him about an interview.

Absolutely no ******* surprise that this purple headed worm knew exactly that Riewoldt was going to be on the footy show after announcing his retirement, and set up an interview with Butters, to create controversy and detract from it being about Roo.

Seriously.. what is this blokes problem with our club? He is genuine scum.
Just posted this in the General thread because i just watched it. He even said Butterss had 'no idea' why Barrett was interested, like it was totally out of the blue. Did it just to rain on Riewoldts retirement the campaigner.

Just posted this in the General thread because i just watched it. He even said Butterss had 'no idea' why Barrett was interested, like it was totally out of the blue. Did it just to rain on Riewoldts retirement the campaigner.
That should be enough to shame Barrett and make his name mud in the industry, but the industry don't care and he has no shame. Business as usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back