Enoughs Enough

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been saying this for years.

And now more and more people are seeing the issue.

Lyon is a s**t coach. He pretends he's all about high expectations, but bullshit – look what he's got going?

We're a laughing stock. I just accept it.

It takes extreme fortitude ,courage, stickability, rose coloured glasses and deep pockets to stay loyal to Freo. It's a tough gig . The Freo heirachy must be pulling their hair out, how many won't turn up to the game now that Hogan is out.
Aren't you the same bloke who tried saying Ryan Crowley was depressed and that's why he wasn't training? But a day later, he was done for drug use?

And boy oh boy the story I have heard about ol Crows lately.. not too different to Cuzzy.

People at the top I mentioned all of them have been here Alcock-Rosich-Lyon . All 3 of these clowns have seen this culture come in and grow and thrive at our club. Its our club , not theirs .. I firmly believe they do not give a sh1t about our club.
Fair enough, I can understand that point of view.

But whatever issues we face today and however many underperforming players we have today haven't really been caused by anything that has happened this pre-season. They are the result of decisions made some time ago.

If Rosich & Lyon didn't desrve to be sacked after, say, trade week last year then nothing has happened since to make them deserve it.

I think we're cursed. Its as simple as that.
At least West Coast are good at football which would make it easier when the players screw up.
We're just a joke and other than a couple of good years always have been.
It's very much a Mets/Yankees or Tottenham/Chelsea feel with our club.
I actually think it starts with the president of the club. We need a knob head that would die for the club and publicly demands success.

Acted on it by pretending it's a mental health issue. Absolutely pissweak.
No...
Pissweak is questioning someone's mental health problems without the facts.

He's a 24 Yr old man who lost a parent recently and has recovered from cancer
Don't go there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

removed insult.
Last edited by a moderator:
It's very much a Mets/Yankees or Tottenham/Chelsea feel with our club.
I actually think it starts with the president of the club. We need a knob head that would die for the club and publicly demands success.
Tottenham and Chelsea? Wut?

Arsenal are the biggest and most successful club in London. Have been for 50 years minimum.

We're just terribly governed – unlike the Mets, we don't have cool supporters.

And how he’s gone backwards despite winning a Fairest and best at the club which he never did at the Hawks , posters white anting the club just doesn’t sit well with me.
If you believe he is playing better footy for us whilst he is in the prime of his footballing powers as opposed what he gave Hawthorn you keep believing that.
Btw his best and fairest , all it meant he was best of a bad bunch . He epitomises the downhill skiier.
And your white ant comment irks me , the real white ants are on the payroll atvthe club we pay our memberships too

If you believe he is playing better footy for us whilst he is in the prime of his footballing powers as opposed what he gave Hawthorn you keep believing that.
Btw his best and fairest , all it meant he was best of a bad bunch . He epitomises the downhill skiier.
And your white ant comment irks me , the real white ants are on the payroll atvthe club we pay our memberships too

It irks you for a reason , yeah win a fairest and best in a s**t side that was getting belted most weeks real down hill skier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back