Entitled attitude of Indian team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Indian fans are attacking Alyssa Healy on Twitter just because she said that NZ and Aus women's teams stayed at the same hotel and survived too. The only reason Indian team is riding high on this entitlement is because of the pathetic performance of the Australian team in the last two Tests. If India were losing the series, they would not be acting like bunch of spoilt brats

verucasalt.jpg

I wonder if the media leak thought this would boost sympathy for the Indian side? Have to say I was really not a fan of Gill after that segment in the lunch break where they were saying he wanted to be a cricketer so his rich parents bought him a house near a stadium with a staff of servants to give him throwdowns so he could visualize becoming a Test cricketer or some such. Very unrelatable (to be fair I felt the same about Michael Clarke with his folks buying an indoor cricket centre to further his career).

I wonder if the media leak thought this would boost sympathy for the Indian side? Have to say I was really not a fan of Gill after that segment in the lunch break where they were saying he wanted to be a cricketer so his rich parents bought him a house near a stadium with a staff of servants to give him throwdowns so he could visualize becoming a Test cricketer or some such. Very unrelatable (to be fair I felt the same about Michael Clarke with his folks buying an indoor cricket centre to further his career).
I was coaching a club a few years ago and we had quite a few guys from the sub continent . The dynamic between them all was very interesting .
One of them was basically ordering another around , making him pick his bag up, get him drinks and stuff like that.
Found out back in India one was from a wealthy family , the other lower class so he treated him like that and really treated him as his slave .
We called him in and sorted it out.

Hopefully Gill doesn't go full Ganguly ....

Now Indian fans are attacking Alyssa Healy on Twitter just because she said that NZ and Aus women's teams stayed at the same hotel and survived too. The only reason Indian team is riding high on this entitlement is because of the pathetic performance of the Australian team in the last two Tests. If India were losing the series, they would not be acting like bunch of spoilt brats
You are correct about Indian fans, they spread a lot of toxicity online, especially that garbage Indian forum

That's a weird thing to hate him on, you hate him for being rich? He seems very humble and hasn't done anything to be hated yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh you would expect basics like room service in the elite sports field. Seem to recall the Australian cricket team previously complaining on tours in India on food and facilities etc. and rightly so. They should receive adequate activity. We should be appreciating that they are coming in from bubbles so we can watch them play. They completed a 2 week quarantine. Siraj hasn't seen his family since his father passed away. India could easily have just cancelled the whole tour.

Will be interesting to see when the tour of South Africa comes around next month whether any of the Aussie cricketers complain about not wanting to go into a bubble there. Already Warner and Smith have said they don't want to play BBL as they are tired of bubble life.

The reason for this is simple. CA were more desperate to host this series than a virgin boy at the brothel to finally lose his virginity. CA cancelled a lot of series against NZ, Zimbabwe, Afg just to play this series and IPL which helped inflate the ego of BCCI and Indian players.

By the end of this decade, I am sure Pig 3 would be the only countries playing cricket because Pakistan is massively ignored by India which is a superpower in the world cricket, SA is already struggling financially and officially and cricket is a dying sport over there and the quota has phucked up the team, NZ has a small population which will continue to have a rollercoaster ride in the next few years esp after the retirements of Kane, Southee, Boult etc. SL, from what I have heard, is getting more into rugby rather than cricket especially since the retirement of their Big 3. Bangladesh, even after 20 years of having Test status with all the funding they get, they are still only hovering above Afghanistan, WI, SL and Associates. WI, Need I say more? and Pig 3 doesn't seem to care about Associates at all.

I was coaching a club a few years ago and we had quite a few guys from the sub continent . The dynamic between them all was very interesting .
One of them was basically ordering another around , making him pick his bag up, get him drinks and stuff like that.
Found out back in India one was from a wealthy family , the other lower class so he treated him like that and really treated him as his slave .
We called him in and sorted it out.

Hopefully Gill doesn't go full Ganguly ....
India has 20+ million slaves thats not including child labour and people working not for financial gain but a place to sleep. Despite being abolished their caste system is well and truly alive, I have no doubt there would be a major rift in the Indian camp between players form different classes.

The players complaining about the Hotel situation would be the ones born with a silver spoon up their arse that have been waited on their entire life by servants.

India has 20+ million slaves thats not including child labour and people working not for financial gain but a place to sleep. Despite being abolished their caste system is well and truly alive, I have no doubt there would be a major rift in the Indian camp between players form different classes.

The players complaining about the Hotel situation would be the ones born with a silver spoon up their arse that have been waited on their entire life by servants.

I don't think people from low tier caste are even allowed to play cricket.

Of course I am, and I am aware of it, I just came from that forum and I just need a place to rant about it a little, don't you worry about me, I got it out now. I am good
So now we have a million Indians and Pakistani trolls in here going at it, having come from that site. Wonderful. Let the good times roll

Hahahahahahahaha. This place has turned into salty Indian cricket fans.com

OP is a pakistani, nothing good abt India comes from him, does the same in the said Indian forum consistantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back