Entourage (movie) 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I kind of thought/hoped he'd use his wealth and connections to keep producing films for Vinnie. It'd be a much more stable resurrection of the old 'dream team' of Billy Walsh as the film maker, Vinnie as the talent and E as the producer but with Ari as the money, Vince as director + star and E as producer instead.
On Billy Walsh, really wish we saw more of him in the movie, way under utilised.

Thought it was good although all over the place at the same time, didnt feel any sort of beginning, middle and end

Wished they would have shown a few more scenes from Vince's movie, especially some Johnny Drama scenes

Still good though, Drama/Ari were classic

I was the only person in the session I went to today... which I don't mind, but a bit concerning for a movie that's only been out for 3 weeks.

yeah there were about 10 people when i saw it a week ago, i think everyone who wanted to see it saw it fast so there's no long term interest?
its no mad max.

Thought it was good although all over the place at the same time, didnt feel any sort of beginning, middle and end

Wished they would have shown a few more scenes from Vince's movie, especially some Johnny Drama scenes

Still good though, Drama/Ari were classic
I just thought the ending was rather rushed

Finally got around to this. Loved it.

One big cameo appearance but the story held together pretty well I thought. A lot of eye candy but yeah kept wishing they would involve the Hyde movie some more. I guess what they did give us was nice but Entourage is supposed to be about the behind the scenes so they had to focus on that.

Didn't really feel the Turtle / Rhonda thing but perhaps fighting fans would have enjoyed it more.

A fun movie without being too serious. Lots of different stuff going on and sometimes you feel a bit disjointed by the scene changes but the balance was tolerable. Not an all time classic but for those that watched every episode of the show it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling of having properly wrapped things up.

Explaining away that horrible unneeded Alice Eve character within seconds at the start was brilliant. Top notch way to erase the most awful thing they ever did.

4/5 stars.

That author was really annoying, lmao at the first comment on it!

He's right on some things no doubt but skipping from September 2011 to December isn't 8 months lol.
You (and that first commenter) card read good.

"Let’s lay out the timeline of the film: The series finale, which aired on Sept. 11, 2011, takes place some time in the spring of that year (which we know because Ari’s daughter is said to soon be graduating high school). After about 20 minutes, the Entourage film zips ahead eight months, which puts us around December of 2011 for most of the action."

Spring = March/April/May
+ 8 months = approx. December

Air date does not equal the date depicted in the show. How would that even be possible?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well not sure on the term 'Sadly'. Vince will doubt himself then bounceback with a major role. E will split with Skeletor then get back together. Drama will get some steady role. Turtle will bang someone out of his league but be a businessman with a heart of gold that tries to defer from the fact he's sexual predator.

Ari may finally get reported for his behaviour post #metoo.

Jeez thinking of this I really ended up disliking all the characters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back