FTA-TV Entourage

Remove this Banner Ad

Up and coming actor in Hollywood (Vince) who lives together with his three buddies - they make up his entourage.

Kevin Dillon, the real brother of Matt Dillon, plays the actors half-brother in the show.

A lesser known half-brother who is also an actor and tries to win parts off the back of Vince.

Other two members of the Entourage are Turtle who does all the menial tasks and Eric who is his manager.

There are loads of cameos and gives a great insight into Hollywood life.

aired for the first time tonight on arena, i quite liked the show thought it was good, not sure how big it is in USA.

what did other people think of it??

rhino49 said:
aired for the first time tonight on arena, i quite liked the show thought it was good, not sure how big it is in USA.

what did other people think of it??

It's a big hit there. Reportedly based on Mark Walhberg's life. :thumbsu:

Entourage with Holly Valance

Anyone see Holly Valance in the Arena exclusive TV series Entourage last night?

Damm she is one fine piece of arse :) , and she put in a credible performance as well, Unlike her time on the Channel 10 series Neighbours.

Acting class with Paris Hilton must be working. Way to go Holly. Go you good thing. :rolleyes:

Re: Entourage with Holly Valance

Hasn't she just hit the big time since leaving Neighbours?! Aside from 1 (or 2?) god awful albums and some unfunny 1800-Reverse ads, what exactly before this has she done since leaving the show? Before her appearance in this I forgot she was even alive.

Hack.

year of the roo said:
But such a pretty hack. Here's her imdb page. She's also been on CSI: Miami and CSI: NY.

Speaking of Paris, check out the cast for Pledge This! - Paris, Nicky, Holly, even Carmen Electra! :p

I also see that she will appear with Kane Kosugi in DOA: Dead or Alive. Now who else remembers the ninja legend, Sho Kosugi (Kane's dad)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holly also makes an apperance in prison break

doa_holly_valance.jpg

what's this thread without pics...

steveo_999 said:
Holly also makes an apperance in prison break

Agree from a girls point of view, i rate her, i think she is very hot!!

WHERE was she in Prison Break?!?!?!?! I watched it but i didnt see her.

:(

In my view, the best new series on TV at the moment. The buzz around it is somehow almost non-existent, but its great value. Anyone else been watching it?

Porthos said:
In my view, the best new series on TV at the moment. The buzz around it is somehow almost non-existent, but its great value. Anyone else been watching it?

yep love this show, my fav show on tv at the moment, should be on FTA tv, love johhny drama and ari, ari makes the show

yeah, great sunday arfternoon/night viewing, with arean +2 you its on about 4 times so you cant miss it.

awesome show, havent missed an ep yet. drama is a ********er, ari is such a smart ass and E is cool. its great how most of the celebs on the show play themselves. the one 2 weeks back with John Saget was funny as hell. must see TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back