FTA-TV Entourage

a lot of shows over there do the same.

for example lost stopped last week mid season and isn't back till feb.

Because the holiday season (normally 1 week before Christmas and 2 weeks after New Years) is a non rating period added into the TV schedule; Major TV networks are not going to waste a top rating show (Lost and Prison Break) with out gaining the benefits of high ratings.

Season 1 is good, but season 2 is just golden. What I've seen of 3, maybe not quite so good, I think the writers obviously back off on making lasting changes (ironically a very `studio' move), but Piven keeps on kicking arse as Ari.

Awesome awesome series, my favourite show on TV at the moment.

Went and bought it on DVD and am quickly wearing out the DVD's.

Nov 26 the first of the 3rd series, looking forward to seeing that.

At this stage favourite episode is the second from the second series - "My Massarati Does 185" - largely for Holly Valance, but that episode is just gold anyway.

"I paid two grand for these seats... I'll go out an launch a three if I want to"... Johnny's obsession with Lamar Odom's calves... pure gold.

Had to bump this htread just due to the pure qualirty of this show.
Finished watching Series 2 on DVD last night, after getting through
Series 1 on DVD last week. already 12 episodes shown in the US, so a couple of months before the 3rd series on DVD.

Did i mention its awesome, coz it is.

at the urgings of a mate i downloaded the first episode of this show and immediately fell in love with it. The next day I went out and bought seasons 1 and 2 on dvd and went through them in 2 days. I've since downloaded and watched season 3 and the love only continues to grow.
Ari Gold has to be one of the funniest creations to grace the screen. "Alright, now I have to answer the mutherfu cken bat-phone!!!"
Same goes for Drama, what a loveable loser.
Seth Green's cameo in season 3 is a classic. I loved the last scene where Drama decks him and starts an all in brawl.

Some more gold from Ari...

"Call me Helen Keller because I'm a f**king miracle worker!"

"Let's hug it out, b*tch."

"The next one after 'Queens Boulevard' is a studio picture: I'm talking franchise, baby. We'll get you the lunchbox. And an action figure with a monster c**k."

"Knock off the hippie s**t, strap on a helmet, and start shooting. This is Malibu, Emily, I want you to storm that beach like it's f**kin' Normandy!"

"You know 'The Station Agent,' Eric? Monster hit at Sundance. It's about the midget who lives by the train tracks. Last time I saw him he was in a FedEx commercial. They were overnighting him to London. Sundance is a great festival for little people. You should kill over there."

"You know what other class I took at Harvard? Business Ethics. I don't steal other people's mother f**king clients. But in your case, I am going to make an exception. I am going to take everyone: your B-level sitcom stars, your reality TV writers. When I'm done with you, you're going to be repping sideshow freaks. You need Jojo, the dog-faced b**chboy? Call Josh Weinf**k, the light-weight pen-stealing f**kface."

Gary Busey: You are a gut maggot without guts.
Ari: Geez, you're gonna spin off this planet. That's great! Keep it up!

Mrs. Gold: I ask for one hour out of the day for his undivided attention, and I can't even have that.
Ari: You can have it if you want to live in Agora f**king hills, and go to group therapy, but if you want a Beverly Hills mansion, and a country club membership, and nine weeks a year in a Tuscan villa, then I'm gonna need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a mother f**king Wednesday.

Mrs. Gold: I ask for one hour out of the day for his undivided attention, and I can't even have that.
Ari: You can have it if you want to live in Agora f**king hills, and go to group therapy, but if you want a Beverly Hills mansion, and a country club membership, and nine weeks a year in a Tuscan villa, then I'm gonna need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a mother f**king Wednesday.
:D He is a star.

This is still the best show on TV (even if it is on the evil Pay TV network Foxtel) :cool:

Ari Gold: This is not a drill. This is an emergency!
Lloyd: Well, who's going to man the phones?
Ari Gold: F*** the phones, Lloyd! Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency T**ty-f***, don't answer!

Ari - You all have one goal today, to get Vincent Chase's brother, Johnny Chase, a job. Any job. I don't care if it's a pr0n shoot, in which he is being gang raped by a gaggle of silverback apes, if there are camera's rolling, everybody wins! 10 grand to anyone who can deliver this to me, today.

Llyod - Can I vie for the 10 grand prize also Ari?

Ari - Sure, but you'll get paid in Yen.

Ari - You all have one goal today, to get Vincent Chase's brother, Johnny Chase, a job. Any job. I don't care if it's a pr0n shoot, in which he is being gang raped by a gaggle of silverback apes, if there are camera's rolling, everybody wins! 10 grand to anyone who can deliver this to me, today.

Llyod - Can I vie for the 10 grand prize also Ari?

Ari - Sure, but you'll get paid in Yen.
Sunday's episodes was probably the best of the new series. E is one lucky boy to engage in a threesome involving Sloane. She is exceptional high quality with one of the best chassis going around.

I also liked Ari's line about "Brokeback f-cking Aquaman" when he told E the bad news that Jake Gyllenhaal was offered the lead role to Aquaman 2.

Finally bought the season 2 dvds last week and my god they're excellent. Billy Walsh is my hero.

Back