Entry into the Willy game today

Remove this Banner Ad

Iamspock

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Morning all, we are going to the Willy v Box Hill game today at Werribee, we are Bulldogs members, but we haven't received our Willy memberships, which the club told us were coming with the quarterly magazine. We haven't received the magazine yet. Can we just use our Bulldogs memberships to get in? And by the way, why are Willy playing a home game at Werribee? Ta.

Morning all, we are going to the Willy v Box Hill game today at Werribee, we are Bulldogs members, but we haven't received our Willy memberships, which the club told us were coming with the quarterly magazine. We haven't received the magazine yet. Can we just use our Bulldogs memberships to get in? And by the way, why are Willy playing a home game at Werribee? Ta.

No idea about the ticketing issue but williamstown are playing home games at various grounds this season due to a pretty big redevelopement at their home ground. Their first home game was at avalon i believe.

We won't be playing games at Williamstown. I think next week we play a home game at Torquay.

Iamspock, I guess you found out that you just have to show your Bulldogs membership card to get into Williamstown home games. I went to the Presidents lunch today, poor showing by members I thought. It is a great event at $45 a head and got to spend the day upstairs in the function room overlooking the ground. Highly recommended.

I went to the game today also. Showed my membership and was let straight in. I had no idea about the Presidents lunch though. How did you find out about it and where did you get tickets?

A mate told me about it while I was at the game, seems like a great deal. There are also guest speakers, is that correct?

Either way, had a great day watching the boys, and will be taking advantage of the willy membership every chance I get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back