Podcast Ep. 5.72 - The Draft Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast Link

Join myself, Portia & missionpossible for the last BF Port Podcast where we review the draft and our draft picks.

Ask any questions here!

Last edited:
Join myself, Portia & missionpossible for the last BF Port Podcast where we review the draft and our draft picks.

Ask any questions here!

1. Who will win the 3km time trial?
2. Who will be most improved in 2018?
3. Which of our trades/draftees will impress most in 2018?
4. Will I be as frustrated by our forward structure in 2018 as I was in 2017?

5. Why do I have to wait until 9am today to upgrade my GA tickets? Would have been handy to do it at 7am when I actually had the time. Now I will forget and be stuck in GA hell.

How long do ruckman take to develop in general, and how badly does it affect the number of games they play?

I feel like some ruckman take 5-6 years to get there then only manage 3-4 really good years.

I’m thinking this is why you would almost never draft a ruckman in the first round?

Why did we draft so many players in this years draft in what was supposed to be a weak year.

What does this mean for Pafc and next years draft. Will we look to use all our picks in next years draft or look to trade 4 or 5 picks for 2 or 3 higher picks.

Why did we draft so many players in this years draft in what was supposed to be a weak year.

What does this mean for Pafc and next years draft. Will we look to use all our picks in next years draft or look to trade 4 or 5 picks for 2 or 3 higher picks.

Delist those who have peaked or have not developed - Thomas, Toumpas, Hewett, Broadbent, Snelling etc.

Yes, a year of quality. A pity more from the club couldn’t come in (the short lived semi-regular Jackson Trengove appearances were good. Rick needs a new player to sponsor to get on).

For 2018 my only request is I did like in earlier years, where you’d have Tribey, Jacob Surjan (opps I mean El Scorcho) or others on for different views. Perhaps not every podcast in 2018, but a few more guests to mix it up?

Yes, a year of quality. A pity more from the club couldn’t come in (the short lived semi-regular Jackson Trengove appearances were good. Rick needs a new player to sponsor to get on).

For 2018 my only request is I did like in earlier years, where you’d have Tribey, Jacob Surjan (opps I mean El Scorcho) or others on for different views. Perhaps not every podcast in 2018, but a few more guests to mix it up?

That is a big possibility for next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can i listen to this podcast have been able to listen to other ones but not this 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back