Podcast Ep. 6.01 - Think Big, Be Bold

Remove this Banner Ad

Ep 6.01 - Think Big, Be Bold

Join Rick, Crazy big Al plus special guest Ben D from the Port Adelaide footy club.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14...m_medium=desktop_app&utm_campaign=desktop_app

Monday 12 February, 8pm ACT +10.30 GMT

Disclaimer: as Macca19 has abandoned me I am learning the software and uploading from scratch. There could incompetent technical and uploading issues for the first show or two.

We will discuss the family day
Convention
The players
The 2018 expectation

And any random topics you place here! So feel to place your discussion topics here!

Last edited by a moderator:

New segment on this years show.

What would Macca say!

I’ll have a topic and I’ll be looking for live chat comments from people on what they think Macca would say. That’s it!

For Ben: Despite being around the top 4 all year, we saw our attendances drop again in 2017. Are we confident we can go back to growing our attendance again in 2018?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a question but could you please thank him on my behalf for his excellent customer service that I have experienced first hand on more than one occasion.
I'm certain I'm only one example of many.

I'd second that. Had some issues last year that were sorted fairly quickly and there was even a courtesy email afterwards which is somewhat unusual these days.

Also thanks to those who tuned in for our first show of the season. Benny D was a rockstar performer as always, such passion for the club.

A good first up podcast. Except .. your mike was much quieter then Al’s and Ben’s, so was turning up to hear you and then having to quickly turn back down when one of the others, so not deafened.

yeah, Macca gave me some tips i need to check today. I tried but could get working

Trevor 'Tealey' Thiele would have got his volumes right;)o_O.... good new season start Rick:thumbsu:, thanks also to Big Al and Benny
Will Portia be joining you for Thursday regular season shows? or has Macca got her deep frying things?:fire:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back