Podcast Ep,6.23 WE WON MOFO’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All

I reached out to Chris McDermott he said he would come on but he hasn’t replied.

So I’m assuming He 7pm slot won’t be filled.

Cameron and Bevan are going to fill in for me at 8 as I’m feeling unwell which sucks as discussing a showdown win would have been great.

Support the lads they are good

Hi All

I reached out to Chris McDermott he said he would come on but he hasn’t replied.

Cameron and Bevan are going to fill in for me at 8 as I’m feeling unwell which sucks as discussing a showdown win would have been great.

Maybe he’s feeling sad.

Hi All

Get well soon Rick

How did the boys go?

Hope you're feeling better Rick. Yeah you're right after all the work you've done staying in touch whilst OS, to miss this one was a bummer.

I listen via download and there were some bits where it cut out. I noticed this last time the guys were on, I wonder if it's whatever they're using to broadcast? Not sure if this was also present in the live feed.

Very entertaining and some sharp analysis. I'll forgive the regular references to "Port Power" (Bevo?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back