Podcast Ep. 6.61: THE DRAFT: SA Pt.1 - Monday 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

What did Jez McLennan do to your families portia and macca? did he hurt you and that's why you undersold him?

these draft podcasts make work so much better

What did Jez McLennan do to your families portia and macca? did he hurt you and that's why you undersold him?

I've just hard what you said about kennerly and feel less crazy

The Mitch Harvey experiment has ruined my opinion of rangas.

You guys nearly wet yourselves on draft night when we got him, so surely he has reversed your opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he hasn't played a game yet so he's in the Mitch Harvey category until proven otherwise

Well he hasn't played a game yet so he's in the Mitch Harvey category until proven otherwise

I don't mean to blow your mind here but that's true of all the draftees you're discussing in these podcasts.

Nah, the ones that survived their rookie contracts would surely be an upgrade to Mason Shaw.

Shaw was tracking ok other than his injuries, was looking like a positive through 2014.

Still may get another shot yet after a strong couple of years in the WAFL.

Nah, the ones that survived their rookie contracts would surely be an upgrade to Mason Shaw.

My memories of Shaw were that he showed little to no enthusiasm for the club from day 1, even less when he was tried in defence, and then when he was delisted his mother giving the club a public bake on radio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back