Podcast Ep. 7.01 - Guess Who's Back?

Remove this Banner Ad

I accidentally closed my browser window (force of habit) at the same time they first went down. That was a rollercoaster 5 minutes I don’t mind telling ya.

This chippo mofo knows how to flow and has the mad salt. Macca be battering up the real deal and deep frying the truth yo! :tearsofjoy:
In all honesty Rick, just have this bloke on retainer, he is this podcast. Leave the Platinum on the dresser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General Question
It is Summer. Port's fans already know, it is that great time of the year, full of hope and dreams, which comes right before the FALL. Are there any sign that we will not repeat past mistakes this season?
Leadership
Does our playing group have leadership issues? If it does, what could be done to solve it? Who in our list would be capable of inspiring greatness in their teammates? Can Jonas, Wines, and Hartlett do that?
Forwards
Would a forward line with Dixon, Mitch, and Marshall work? Having the three together, would it harm the chances for Ladhams to play?
Midfielders
What will we do when Wines and Rockliff are both healthy and ready to play? What would you do in this case?
Backs
Can Hoff and Watts both play in the backline? Should they? If so, who would be out then?

Thanks for answering my questions!

Mack’n’Rick covering the amount of ancient players in our first team mix, let alone list.

How many are there in that 28-33yo redzone? 11? 12? 13?

And yet the wider narrative would have us as a Port ‘97/‘13esque squad of kids primed to pop in the coming years. How can nobody see it?

Mack’n’Rick covering the amount of ancient players in our first team mix, let alone list.

How many are there in that 28-33yo redzone? 11? 12? 13?

And yet the wider narrative would have us as a Port ‘97/‘13esque squad of kids primed to pop in the coming years. How can nobody see it?

Touché. I was thinking about this the other day in regards to our elder statesmen and the youngins coming thru. Another draft and I reckon we could be back into that 1997 - 2000 mould.

Just trying to listen to it now. Will it be uploaded on the spreaker app ? Just noticed it briefly now but it's disappeared?

I deleted it to add the two files together but theres been a hold up with spreaker. Should be up properly soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back